Transfer to NVC?

Old Dec 19th 2003, 9:36 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Transfer to NVC?

Hey everyone!!!

I have a quick question

Now that I am approved, how do I know when my case is transfer to NVC??
Thanks!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Transfer to NVC?

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Hey everyone!!!

I have a quick question

Now that I am approved, how do I know when my case is transfer to NVC??
Thanks!
You beat me too it. I have the same question. And how to know when it leaves NVC....?
Old Dec 19th 2003, 9:45 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Tweeks did you ask your lawyer if you can crack on and start the rest of the paperwork and send it to Madrid before they get the actual thingies?
Old Dec 19th 2003, 9:47 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
You beat me too it. I have the same question. And how to know when it leaves NVC....?
Hey, you guys!

The only way to know is to call NVC at 603-334-0700 Mon - Fri bet. 8:00 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. US Eastern time.

Press 1 then 2 to talk to a live operator. K visa status is only available by talking to a live operator. If you get a message that you should return to the auto menu, just hang up. If you get a message that you have to wait X amount of minutes, stay on hold and someone will get to you shortly.

Be prepared to give them the beneficiary's name, birthdate, and service center case number.

They can tell you if your file has gotten there yet, and if it's been shipped out to the embassy yet. I'd give them several days to get the file in their system before calling.

Good luck, I hope you get good news from NVC soon! :-)

Rene

Last edited by Noorah101; Dec 19th 2003 at 9:49 pm.
Old Dec 19th 2003, 9:48 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

There is actually a way to know when your case leaves NVC.
Leslie gave me a phone number you can call to find out: 603-334-0700
Thanks Leslie.. You are a dear!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 9:51 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
The telephone number for NVC is as follows:

(603) 334-0700

Information for K petitions is not available from the automated line. You have to actually talk to a real person to get any information. When you call, if it says, "our operators are busy, blah blah blah" hang up because this is NOT a toll free number like the USCIS line.

If the message says, "It may take up to ??? minutes to answer your call" keep holding. They're fairly quick. Wait a couple of days before you call---it took four days for our petition to get there, and it left NVC two days after that. They will assign you a new case number specific to the consulate you're using. Hope this helps.

~SG
~and Mr. Pink
(Interview Jan. 6th!)
Old Dec 19th 2003, 9:52 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Noorah101

Press 1 then 2 to talk to a live operator. K visa status is only available by talking to a live operator. If you get a message that you should return to the auto menu, just hang up. If you get a message that you have to wait X amount of minutes, stay on hold and someone will get to you shortly.
LOL! You read my mind!

~SG
Old Dec 19th 2003, 9:55 pm

Hey, you guys!

The only way to know is to call NVC at 603-334-0700 Mon - Fri bet. 8:00 a.m. to 6:45 p.m. US Eastern time.

Be prepared to give them the beneficiary's name, birthdate, and service center case number.

They can tell you if your file has gotten there yet, and if it's been shipped out to the embassy yet. I'd give them several days to get the file in their system before calling.

Rene
So same miss information number? Great
Thanks Rene!!
Dutch and I are on our way to NVC!!!
Old Dec 19th 2003, 9:57 pm
The Missus

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
So same miss information number? Great
Thanks Rene!!
Dutch and I are on our way to NVC!!!
No, Hyper, NOT the same number! This one will cost you money........NOT a toll free number.

I found the people at NVC were really helpful and seemed to know what they were talking about. A much more pleasant experience than the USCIS people.

Good luck! Won't be long now!
~SG
Old Dec 19th 2003, 10:09 pm

Originally posted by SecretGarden
No, Hyper, NOT the same number! This one will cost you money........NOT a toll free number.

I found the people at NVC were really helpful and seemed to know what they were talking about. A much more pleasant experience than the USCIS people.

Good luck! Won't be long now!
~SG
They are nice? great!!! yay!!!
I have waited 73 days for my approval (Which isn't that much at all), I can surely wait longer
Thanks SG
Old Dec 19th 2003, 10:20 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SecretGarden

~SG
Secret Garden is right, the people at NVC are very friendly and helpful. After 6 weeks of calling every single Friday (and sometimes once during the week), when I finally got word that the file had been sent to Ankara, I couldn't believe it. I made the rep repeat it twice, and then before I hung up, I asked her if she could just say it one more time...LOL She was very nice, and laughed and said she understood why I wanted to hear it again :-))

I'm sure you guys will be in and out of there in a few days :-)

Rene
Old Dec 19th 2003, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, you guys!

Rene
Ok, thanks guy's
Old Dec 19th 2003, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by sibsie
...before they get the actual thingies?
You'll get yourself into trouble if you keep using that Lawyer speak... :lecture:
Old Dec 19th 2003, 10:29 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Karen D
You'll get yourself into trouble if you keep using that Lawyer speak... :lecture:
I know. I really should stop with all the technical jargon.
Old Dec 19th 2003, 10:36 pm

Originally posted by sibsie
I know. I really should stop with all the technical jargon.
What's interesting is that by saying "thingies", we all know what she's talking about!! LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.