Thanks to all of you

Old Feb 19th 2001, 1:38 am
Joe

Thanks to all of you AFTER MANY LONG YEARS GOING TO MANY PROCESS AT LAST ON FRIDAY I WILL
BE AMERICAN. This news group is the best news group on immigration matter. I hope all of
you one day will write the same words the way I'am writing now about this news group GOD
BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS AMERICA

The Star Spangled Banner By Francis Scott Key

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's
last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight, O'er the
ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming? And the rocket's red glare, the bombs
bursting in air, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. Oh, say does
that star-spangled banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep, Where the foe's haughty host in
dread silence reposes, What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep, As it
fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses? Now it catches the gleam of the morning's
first beam, In full glory reflected now shines in the stream: 'Tis the star-spangled
banner! Oh long may it wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore That the havoc of war and the battle's
confusion, A home and a country should leave us no more! Their blood has washed out their
foul footsteps' pollution. No refuge could save the hireling and slave From the terror of
flight, or the gloom of the grave: And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave O'er
the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand Between their loved home and the war's
desolation! Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land Praise the Power
that hath made and preserved us a nation. Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust." And the star-spangled banner in triumph
shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Old Feb 19th 2001, 7:07 pm
Ed MacNeil

Congratulations Joe!

Immigrants have the opportunity to do something very powerful that we native born
Americans will never be able to do - become citizens AS A MATTER OF CHOICE.

Ed MacNeil Ancient Aviator North Hampton, NH, USA

Joe wrote:

> Thanks to all of you AFTER MANY LONG YEARS GOING TO MANY PROCESS AT LAST ON FRIDAY I
> WILL BE AMERICAN. This news group is the best news group on immigration matter. I hope
> all of you one day will write the same words the way I'am writing now about this news
> group GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS AMERICA
>
> The Star Spangled Banner By Francis Scott Key
>
> Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light What so proudly we hailed at the
> twilight's last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
> O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming? And the rocket's red glare,
> the bombs bursting in air, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
> Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and the home
> of the brave?
>
> On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep, Where the foe's haughty host in
> dread silence reposes, What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep, As it
> fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses? Now it catches the gleam of the morning's
> first beam, In full glory reflected now shines in the stream: 'Tis the star-spangled
> banner! Oh long may it wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
>
> And where is that band who so vauntingly swore That the havoc of war and the battle's
> confusion, A home and a country should leave us no more! Their blood has washed out
> their foul footsteps' pollution. No refuge could save the hireling and slave From the
> terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave: And the star-spangled banner in triumph
> doth wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
>
> Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand Between their loved home and the war's
> desolation! Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land Praise the Power
> that hath made and preserved us a nation. Then conquer we must, when our cause it is
> just, And this be our motto: "In God is our trust." And the star-spangled banner in
> triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

Old Feb 19th 2001, 10:51 pm
Joe

Ed MacNeil I want also to thank you so much for helping to many new immigrants here with
your posting here all good informations. I know you are not an lawyer but you do have more
knowledge than an lawyer your informations about immigration was very helpfull to me . God
Bless you Joe

> Congratulations Joe!
>
> Immigrants have the opportunity to do something very powerful that we
native
> born Americans will never be able to do - become citizens AS A MATTER OF CHOICE.
>
> Ed MacNeil Ancient Aviator North Hampton, NH, USA
>
> Joe wrote:
>
> > Thanks to all of you AFTER MANY LONG YEARS GOING TO MANY PROCESS AT LAST ON FRIDAY I
> > WILL BE AMERICAN. This news group is the best news group on immigration matter. I hope
> > all of you one day will write the same words
the
> > way I'am writing now about this news group GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS AMERICA
> >
> > The Star Spangled Banner By Francis Scott Key
> >
> > Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light What so proudly we hailed at the
> > twilight's last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous
> > fight, O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming? And the rocket's red
> > glare, the bombs bursting in air, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still
> > there. Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and
> > the home of the brave?
> >
> > On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep, Where the foe's haughty host
> > in dread silence reposes, What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep, As
> > it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses? Now it catches the gleam of the
> > morning's first beam, In full glory reflected now shines in the stream: 'Tis the
> > star-spangled banner! Oh long may it wave O'er the land of the free and the home of
> > the brave!
> >
> > And where is that band who so vauntingly swore That the havoc of war and the battle's
> > confusion, A home and a country should leave us no more! Their blood has washed out
> > their foul footsteps' pollution. No refuge could save the hireling and slave From the
> > terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave: And the star-spangled banner in triumph
> > doth wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
> >
> > Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand Between their loved home and the war's
> > desolation! Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land Praise the Power
> > that hath made and preserved us a nation. Then conquer we must, when our cause it is
> > just, And this be our motto: "In God is our trust." And the star-spangled banner in
> > triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!