Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Successful I-130 Interview-Montreal

Successful I-130 Interview-Montreal

Old May 1st 2003, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

beershake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Successful I-130 Interview-Montreal

Hi everyone,

I just came back from Montreal and the interview was successful! I've got the 'mysterious brown envelope' in my hands and the interview really was the easiest part of the whole process. I even got to meet and chat with GRYPHON (another member of this newsgroup) while waiting, but we were done before her, so I don't know what happened, but I'm guessing hers was successful too.

I will write a detailed message and explain everything tomorrow, right now I'm a little tired and overwhelmed. For now I will suffice it to say that there really was nothing to worry about. (Oh, and Rete- promise I will post my experience on the kamya website too!)

Take care and a gazillion thanks to EVERYONE on this newsgroup that provided advice- it's been extremely helpful.
Old May 1st 2003, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

northspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nicenorthspoon is just really nice

Congratulations
Old May 1st 2003, 2:14 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Successful I-130 Interview-Montreal

Congratulations ;-)

Now if I only have $5.00 for every time someone writes how easy the K-1 interview was, I would be typing from a laptop on a warm sunny beach with the thoughts of offices and paychecks permanently removed from my mind.

Rete

Originally posted by beershake
Hi everyone,

I just came back from Montreal and the interview was successful! I've got the 'mysterious brown envelope' in my hands and the interview really was the easiest part of the whole process. I even got to meet and chat with GRYPHON (another member of this newsgroup) while waiting, but we were done before her, so I don't know what happened, but I'm guessing hers was successful too.

I will write a detailed message and explain everything tomorrow, right now I'm a little tired and overwhelmed. For now I will suffice it to say that there really was nothing to worry about. (Oh, and Rete- promise I will post my experience on the kamya website too!)

Take care and a gazillion thanks to EVERYONE on this newsgroup that provided advice- it's been extremely helpful.
Old May 1st 2003, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

beershake is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Successful I-130 Interview-Montreal

Rete, ours was a I-130 interview, not K-1.
Old May 1st 2003, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Way to go! =)

P.S. Rete I will gladly send you $5 if ours goes well =)