Student loans

Old Oct 20th 2010, 10:03 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Student loans

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
You can give up UK citizenship if you want. It requires paperwork and some other stuff but it can be done.
and a chunk of change...and you can change your mind once, for another chunk of change.
Old May 3rd 2011, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Student loans

Well they finally got off their arses and came after me, all be it to the wrong address and with the wrong information. They must have fired all the numpties that worked their before because they were actually quite helpful, they had all my previous correspondence and notes and even told me of a way to appeal the interest accrued because of their errors since they never informed me that my income verification form wasn't accepted. The downside is I now have to figure out where to get the cash to pay them back.