Stay Away From South Carlins

Old Nov 24th 2001, 5:58 am
Je

SC is not a place open for differant cultures. I was born and raised here but now
tatally ashamed of my home state.

A word of warning - don't move to SC - really ignorant and closed people. I am
totally surprised and ashamed at the reception my wife received from people I have
known all my life.

The truth be known, the people of my wife's country havsmuch more culture than we,
Americans do.

So it is time that Americans really think - are WE the best - culture wise I
think not.

Old Nov 24th 2001, 1:20 pm
Synchro1212

I think you need to remember your state and where you were brought up...All states
are very similar, but it depends on the part of the state. If you are near a large
city, where there have been military bases etc, you may people are more accepting of
others. They are more worldly because they have probably traveled more and have had
the opportunity to meet others and lean other cultures. It is the same in other
countries. SOme like the Americans and some do not. So teach them to accept, ot move
on to a place where you can be happy.

Old Nov 24th 2001, 5:44 pm
Cram Bone

JE wrote in message ...
    >

i tend to disagree. spanish & chinese will be passing english speakers there this
decade. and the beaches? full of cultured intercourse. i nailed my first asian at
myrtle beach ; } also hooked up with many a european baby doll there. i,
therefore, through my own empirical study, conclude that SC is sufficiently open
to different cultures. they will, however, put your ass in jail for just about
anything, so be careful!