Snl

Old Apr 30th 2006, 6:13 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snl

Originally Posted by rushman
I liked when Ray and Deborah were having a fight and she stormed off upstairs to bed. He then stood at the bottom of the stairs and shouted:
"So you have to go to bed now? We coulda had sex....and it was gonna be good...............................all new stuff".

I tried that once on Mrs.R but got this as a reply

"Were you gonna send someone up in your place then"

I haven't used that line since.
I'm sure you have some more in its place
Old Apr 30th 2006, 6:15 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by clydegirl
I'm sure you have some more in its place
Maybe one ot two but I'm generally quite shy.
Old Apr 30th 2006, 6:44 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Maybe one ot two but I'm generally quite shy.
Famous last words
Old Apr 30th 2006, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

I think the reason I enjoy that show so much is due to the fact that the old lady is just like most of our mothers if you're of my generation.

I had a good giggle at the 'plastic covered couch' episode. I knew women like that growing up!!
Old May 1st 2006, 10:47 am
Here we go Pittsburgh!

ukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony_2003
Only time it's ever been funny is when Christopher Walken is on it.
or the CW impersonators....actually that's not true I love the show. Watching it puts you right back to the time of the show and what was going on at the time, with weekend update.

Also I read the book about the the first 4-6 years of the show and it was fascinating seeing the rise of each person - Chevy Chase, then Belushi and Ackroyd, then Bill Murray and so on.

Good stuff.
Old May 1st 2006, 10:48 am
Here we go Pittsburgh!

ukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
...as "The Continental" (I think that's the name of his character)! Now that was hillarious.

The early SNLs from the 70s-early 90s are far more more humorous than today's members. I prefer to watch Mad TV over SNL these days...

NC Penguin
indeed - literally!