SHUSTERMAN SAYS

Old Oct 24th 2009, 4:15 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default SHUSTERMAN SAYS

shusterman say don't bother getting visas

Old Oct 24th 2009, 4:20 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SHUSTERMAN SAYS

Well. Don't know what to say to that.

After looking at his site I have something to say. Spend some of your lucre on a web designer, stat. And, it's probably not a good idea to link the 'experiences' to the kamya site that's been defunct for.. oh, 7 years or so.

Last edited by meauxna; Oct 24th 2009 at 4:24 pm.
Old Oct 24th 2009, 4:25 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Well. Don't know what to say to that.

After looking at his site I have something to say. Spend some of your lucre on a web designer, stat. And, it's probably not a good idea to link the 'experiences' to the kamya site that's been defunct for.. oh, 7 years or so.
Just remember rule 9 ... he is emphatic about that
Old Oct 24th 2009, 4:30 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
lol, I'm sure he is!
Old Oct 24th 2009, 6:04 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

To be fair I think they all are.

Scary...

But does explain why so many lawyers rank with some used car salesmen and politicians.
Old Oct 24th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Norri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
That's the whole point of the thing isn't it?
Old Oct 25th 2009, 12:19 am
A I
not even a fake TV lawyer

A I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud ofA I has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Norri
That's the whole point of the thing isn't it?
Many lawyers insist that they get a lot of business from peopple that have already screwed up their petition, so they must charge even more on these cases to fix the issues caused by the client

But also, note nobody goes to the lawyer to share their good experience after filing alone. Lawyers only find out in their practice about those that screwed up. Doesn't mean succesful applicants wthout assistance don't exist, it just means the lawyers don't get to meet them.

The video does seem to be selling the lawyer a little hard....
Old Oct 25th 2009, 1:08 am

Originally Posted by A I
The video does seem to be selling the lawyer a little hard....
I don't begrudge someone marketing what they do; that's not the, uh, issue some of us have with the video.
Old Oct 25th 2009, 2:04 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

I don't begrudge someone marketing what they do; that's not the, uh, issue some of us have with the video.
So I presume we can put to rest the 10-foot pole scares on this forum now?
Old Oct 25th 2009, 4:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fatbrit
So I presume we can put to rest the 10-foot pole scares on this forum now?
How about renaming it, just call it a Shusterman. Or doing a Shusterman?
Old Nov 12th 2009, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

It's still funny after several views.

I like the bit about making sure you file a joint tax return....neat trick when one of you has no status in the US....
Old Nov 13th 2009, 12:04 am

sigh, why did you have to bump this?

And yes, undocumented people can and do file income tax returns. The IRS is not ICE.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 12:11 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a very significant thread and one that the marriage-based forum will eventually have to deal with. A lot of folks are steered towards the K1 visa on our own forum....yet we have a big-name immigration attorney stating in a very open fashion that you shouldn't bother with it. Ignoring it is not going to make it go away.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 12:29 am

Originally Posted by fatbrit
I think it's a very significant thread and one that the marriage-based forum will eventually have to deal with. A lot of folks are steered towards the K1 visa on our own forum....yet we have a big-name immigration attorney stating in a very open fashion that you shouldn't bother with it. Ignoring it is not going to make it go away.
Big name, you mean he has marketed himself a lot.

I don't think it's something that will ever be recommended from this group, for a number of reasons. And I think if someone is going to execute this as a preplanned deal, they should have Mr Shusterman already retained.
Old Nov 13th 2009, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

BritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond reputeBritishGuy36 has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't want anyone posting to the thread....lock it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.