second fingerprint notice

Old Apr 23rd 2002, 7:30 am
Ravi Bhatia

Default second fingerprint notice

For my I-485 application I was fingerprinted on jan 11,2002. However on march 25,2002
I got another notice asking me to report for fingerprints on april 30,2002.

My question is should I go for the second fingerprint appointment or should I just
ignore this notice ?

Any response would help considerably.

Ravi.

Old Apr 23rd 2002, 6:30 pm
anwar

Default Re: second fingerprint notice

You should. It is possible that your first set of finger prints were rejected by
the machine.

Ravi Bhatia wrote:
    >
    > For my I-485 application I was fingerprinted on jan 11,2002. However on march
    > 25,2002 I got another notice asking me to report for fingerprints on april 30,2002.
    >
    > My question is should I go for the second fingerprint appointment or should I just
    > ignore this notice ?
    >
    > Any response would help considerably.
    >
    > Ravi.

Old Apr 23rd 2002, 7:30 pm
Riri

Default Re: second fingerprint notice

When I went to the local ASC for my fingerprints for N-400 purposes the first time,
the lady told me that I might receive another appointment if the FP's set are not
good in quality up to 3 times in total. Even if 1 FP was not clear the FBI would
reject it. After the third time they would check my background without the FP, by
name and other means. The first time I did it with ink on paper! We talked about this
issue because I had just used some acid to clean the shower of the new house and my
FP were too *smooth*, especially my pinkies; she gave me some lotion to moisturize
them: Corn Huskers Lotion!!

The second time I got fingerprinted with the scanner and the machine could tell us
right way if they passed or not.

Some INS stories ARE really funny!!!

R

"Ravi Bhatia" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > For my I-485 application I was fingerprinted on jan 11,2002. However on march
    > 25,2002 I got another notice asking me to report for fingerprints on april 30,2002.
    >
    > My question is should I go for the second fingerprint appointment or should I just
    > ignore this notice ?
    >
    > Any response would help considerably.
    >
    > Ravi.