Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Returning to US on H1B..please help

Returning to US on H1B..please help

Old Jan 29th 2001, 9:53 pm
Posts: n/a

Folks, I landed in Canada (PR) about a month back, at the time of landing I surrendered my
i-94 which came along with my H1B approval. Now my old employer in US wants to re hire me
(they have not revoked my
H1b). Can I use the old approval notice and get an H1B visa stamped in my passport and a
new i-94, or is it a whole new ball game ? If I can get it stamped, can I do this at
the border or do I have to go to a consulate in Canada ?

Please help... any input is appreciated.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.