Renewal EAD question...

Old Sep 6th 2002, 1:08 am
Gabby

Default Renewal EAD question...

Hey gang...

Well, my 1st wedding anniversary is approaching (thanks to all who helped us get this
far!), and since we _still_ havent recieved word one regarding our AOS in TSC, we
need to file for a renewal EAD (next week will be 90 days before we filed for AOS).

However, once again we are a bit confused. Is there a renewal form that I just
missed somewhere, and do we have to go to Charlotte NC again (our local [haha] INS
office) and file the renewal in person, and do we have to pay an additional $100?

Im sure there is a form on the INS website, but darned if I can find it. Can anyone
point us in the right direction?

~Gabby

Old Sep 6th 2002, 1:55 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renewal EAD question...

It is the same form I-765 and I believe it is now $120. Yes you file with Charlotte. Mail it in if you wish to and it is more convenient for you.

Rete

Originally posted by Gabby:
Hey gang...

Well, my 1st wedding anniversary is approaching (thanks to all who helped us get this
far!), and since we _still_ havent recieved word one regarding our AOS in TSC, we
need to file for a renewal EAD (next week will be 90 days before we filed for AOS).

However, once again we are a bit confused. Is there a renewal form that I just
missed somewhere, and do we have to go to Charlotte NC again (our local [haha] INS
office) and file the renewal in person, and do we have to pay an additional $100?

Im sure there is a form on the INS website, but darned if I can find it. Can anyone
point us in the right direction?

~Gabby