removal form

Old Feb 26th 2009, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

cmstrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default removal form

When someone is removed is there a form they get that states it? Like we get notices for interviews and forms for EAD, etc. is there a form number or something that indicates in writing that someone has been removed? or do they just get dropped off and told not to come back?

I found one called the Form I-851-A Final Removal Order or Warrant for Removal, but is that the only one that applies in removal proceedings or are there different kinds of Order for Removal forms depending on the reason the individual is being removed.

I need a list of all forms that would apply.

Last edited by cmstrick; Feb 26th 2009 at 7:02 pm.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:17 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: removal form

I moved your thread to the general Immigration forum where you might get more replies. Sorry I don't have an answer for you.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

OK thanks.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:46 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

The process seem to be described well here

http://www.mosquedalaw.com/IMM%2080.htm
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ray
The process seem to be described well here

http://www.mosquedalaw.com/IMM%2080.htm
Thanks, I saw that one, but I wasn't sure if the same I-851A Final Administrative Removal Order and the Warrant of Removal were the same for all individuals actually being removed.

Do you know if there are other forms or if EVERYONE that is being removed is given the same I-851A?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:37 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cmstrick
Thanks, I saw that one, but I wasn't sure if the same I-851A Final Administrative Removal Order and the Warrant of Removal were the same for all individuals actually being removed.

Do you know if there are other forms or if EVERYONE that is being removed is given the same I-851A?
I cant think of any reason for different form .that article describes it well ..
but of course new forms do come along...

What is tha actual point you are trying to get to ..
Old Feb 26th 2009, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Someone has told me they are being removed, and I don't believe it. I want to know what form to ask for to know for sure if they really are.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:28 pm
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute

It might be the Form I-205 Warrant of Removal.

There's also a Form I-294 or I-296 which is a warning that they sign about the criminal penalties for coming back.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:29 pm
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute

Someone has told me they are being removed, and I don't believe it. I want to know what form to ask for to know for sure if they really are.
Get their alien number and then call the EOIR Hotline - 800-898-7180 and punch it in. It should tell you the status of the case.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Its an issue of contention, and I will not be able to ask for an A number. Is there a way to obtain an A number from ICE?
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:30 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Someone has told me they are being removed, and I don't believe it.
Why should you care? If they go, they were either telling the truth and have been removed from the US, or they were lying and have gone somplace else. If they don't go... they were probably lying. Eventually, you'll have an answer... and with a 2:1 margin, it seems that lying trumps truth.

Ian
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:37 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Its an issue of contention, and I will not be able to ask for an A number. Is there a way to obtain an A number from ICE?
I just read your last thread for context. The A# may have only just been assigned in removal, if she was caught. Do be careful here. For yourself I mean.

Ian, obviously she has a reason to care or she wouldn't be posting. Things don't *always* boil down to such simple answers.
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

Yah I figured it was not public information....
Old Feb 26th 2009, 10:50 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Yah I figured it was not public information....
Lot of deportation material available here.