Quick Question

Old May 6th 2006, 2:32 am
Pain in the Butt

Wildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant future
Default Quick Question

I know there are a fe email addresses floating around the board for the CSC, does anyone have an email address for VSC so I can try and get a progress update on our 751 application?

Thanks
Graham
Old May 6th 2006, 3:26 am
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quick Question

Originally Posted by Wildandcrazy0525
I know there are a fe email addresses floating around the board for the CSC, does anyone have an email address for VSC so I can try and get a progress update on our 751 application?

Thanks
Graham
The thing to do is monitor the case using the reports they put out. When they move "past" your date, calculate your overdue date. If it becomes overdue, contact them to make them aware its overdue.

I know the CIS has these reports on their website, but I don't have the URL handy. But I know the URL for my page where I publish the reports. Here you go:

http://members.aol.com/MDUdall/sctimes.htm

Good luck with your case.
Old May 6th 2006, 5:17 am
Euripidi via ImmigrationKB.com

I was replied by someone with this email address try it out i am sure they
will reply to you also.
[email protected]
Good luck.
Regards
Euripidi

Wildandcrazy0525 wrote:
    >I know there are a fe email addresses floating around the board for the
    >CSC, does anyone have an email address for VSC so I can try and get a
    >progress update on our 751 application?
    >Thanks
    >Graham

--
Message posted via ImmigrationKB.com
http://www.immigrationkb.com/Uwe/For...riage/200605/1

Old May 7th 2006, 10:25 pm
Pain in the Butt

Wildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant futureWildandcrazy0525 has a brilliant future

yeah I trid the CSC address a few weeks back, turns out that one was California, so not much help, Anyone got a VSC address???... anyone lol

Graham

p.s.... yah I know I should be happy waiting...... but I HATE WAITING!!! LOL
Old May 8th 2006, 8:12 pm
Banned

Matthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew Udall has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wildandcrazy0525
yeah I trid the CSC address a few weeks back, turns out that one was California, so not much help, Anyone got a VSC address???... anyone lol

Graham

p.s.... yah I know I should be happy waiting...... but I HATE WAITING!!! LOL
Who said anything about being "happy" during the wait?

If you have a receipt, the odds are they have not lost your case file. If the report shows that your case is still on the shelf (in other words, not yet overdue) then they "are" giving you feedback on your case that you can use (every time they publish a processing report). Do you need a human being to drop what they are doing to go dig around to tell you what you can learn by yourself by reading the bi-monthly reports?

And just speaking for myself, I’m “happy” that they put out these reports. They didn’t always do that, and in fact the reporting system is not that old.
Old May 9th 2006, 2:20 am
Pain in the Butt

Originally Posted by Matthew Udall
Who said anything about being "happy" during the wait?

If you have a receipt, the odds are they have not lost your case file. If the report shows that your case is still on the shelf (in other words, not yet overdue) then they "are" giving you feedback on your case that you can use (every time they publish a processing report). Do you need a human being to drop what they are doing to go dig around to tell you what you can learn by yourself by reading the bi-monthly reports?

And just speaking for myself, I’m “happy” that they put out these reports. They didn’t always do that, and in fact the reporting system is not that old.
true, thanks