Question regarding I-129F Q. B.15

Old Dec 4th 2002, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

dazultra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question regarding I-129F Q. B.15

My Fiance and I are hoping to apply for a Fiance Visa using form I-129F. My fiance currently resides in Connecticut however we plan to marry and live in Colorado. Since we do not have an address in Colorado where we intend to live, how do we answer question B.15 in form I-129f? (B. 15. Address in the United States where your fiance intends to live)

Any help would be most grateful, thanks, Darren.
Old Dec 4th 2002, 9:37 pm
Ronald Austin

Default Re: Question regarding I-129F Q. B.15

IIWM, I'd use the current address, or if your fiancé will move fairly soon,
use a parent's or sibling's address.
Ron

"dazultra" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > My Fiance and I are hoping to apply for a Fiance Visa using form I-129F.
    > My fiance currently resides in Connecticut however we plan to marry and
    > live in Colorado. Since we do not have an address in Colorado where we
    > intend to live, how do we answer question B.15 in form I-129f? (B. 15.
    > Address in the United States where your fiance intends to live)
    > Any help would be most grateful, thanks, Darren.
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Dec 5th 2002, 3:40 am
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question regarding I-129F Q. B.15

Originally posted by dazultra
My Fiance and I are hoping to apply for a Fiance Visa using form I-129F. My fiance currently resides in Connecticut however we plan to marry and live in Colorado. Since we do not have an address in Colorado where we intend to live, how do we answer question B.15 in form I-129f? (B. 15. Address in the United States where your fiance intends to live)

Any help would be most grateful, thanks, Darren.
The way I interpret your post, it sounds like you're planning on getting married and THEN moving to Colorado -- is this correct? If so, then I would just write "Connecticut" as your answer to Question B15. The way I see it, you can't put a Colorado address in your answer if you don't have one yet!! But you DO have a Connecticut address, so just use that.

Perhaps it's splitting hairs, but that's what I'd do...

In any case, I would *strongly* recommend using the Connecticut residence when filing your petition (if possible), as it allows you to use the Vermont Service Center, historically the fastest of the service centers. Using a Colorado address places you in the jurisdiction of the Nebraska Service Center, which is MUCH slower, especially compared to Vermont.

Best of luck to you...

~ Jenney