Processing times - setback

Old Jul 16th 2004, 10:21 pm
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice
Default Processing times - setback

hi,

i just looked at the timelines for denver, colorado and the I-485 has jumped back from 11th may 2004 to 24th november 2003.

why is this? it means that in effect they've only moved ahead 7 days in two months...

is this possible?
Old Jul 16th 2004, 11:01 pm
Petey's Playmate

PEACHSTER is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Processing times - setback

Originally posted by tortoise
hi,

i just looked at the timelines for denver, colorado and the I-485 has jumped back from 11th may 2004 to 24th november 2003.

why is this? it means that in effect they've only moved ahead 7 days in two months...

is this possible?
Last month Minnesota was at Feb of this year. Now this month it is November 2003 I believe.
Old Jul 16th 2004, 11:14 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

hi,

is this possible?

Call me crazy.. but I think that's the real aging report. Candyw filed her AOS last October and as of today she hasn't got an interview date.. November 2003 sounds more credible than May 2004 to me. If not.. Candy should have got an interview already, don't you think??
Take care!
Old Jul 17th 2004, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

buffalo24 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

is this possible?
Hi guys - thought this might interest you guys - there's someone over on VJ who received the interview notice for her AOS interview in Denver. She filed in late Feb/early March and her stuff was forwarded to NBC.
Old Jul 17th 2004, 2:00 am
round 2, ding-ding.

tortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nicetortoise is just really nice

Originally posted by buffalo24
Hi guys - thought this might interest you guys - there's someone over on VJ who received the interview notice for her AOS interview in Denver. She filed in late Feb/early March and her stuff was forwarded to NBC.
hey, thanks for that info - that's handy to know. just wondering though, when is her interview? would there be a way to find out for me? i was just wondering how long she has to wait for her interview now.
Old Jul 17th 2004, 2:19 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

is this possible?
Hi:

yes, its possible. Why do think not?
Old Jul 17th 2004, 5:07 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by buffalo24
Lots of local offices are forwarding AOS and EAD packages to MSC/NBC. Denver started last November
I told you that remember?
Like I said before.. Denver's aging report must have been wrong..
Old Jul 17th 2004, 5:26 am
round 2, ding-ding.

Originally posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

yes, its possible. Why do think not?
because it's pisspoor slow and they just jumped back by 6 months. is this not a reasonable question?
Old Jul 17th 2004, 5:32 am

because it's pisspoor slow and they just jumped back by 6 months. is this not a reasonable question?
It is not.. like I said before the aging report was wrong. I think the real one is the one they have just released It bites but oh well.
There is only a few of us in the forum, my social life is in the toilet lol.
Old Jul 17th 2004, 5:59 am
round 2, ding-ding.

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
It is not.. like I said before the aging report was wrong. I think the real one is the one they have just released It bites but oh well.
There is only a few of us in the forum, my social life is in the toilet lol.
damn typos!

if i'd made a blunder like that where i worked, i'd have been strung up. you'd think they'd at least go back and correct it.

*roll eyes*

maybe it'll speed up over the december period...

ok, i'm kidding myself aren't i? but denial is such a great thing! hahahah
Old Jul 17th 2004, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

hey, thanks for that info - that's handy to know. just wondering though, when is her interview? would there be a way to find out for me? i was just wondering how long she has to wait for her interview now.
The interview is about a month away, in mid-August. Not too long at all!
Old Jul 17th 2004, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Lots of local offices are forwarding AOS and EAD packages to MSC/NBC. Denver started last November
I told you that remember?
Like I said before.. Denver's aging report must have been wrong..
Who? Me? I know that! I was just passing along the info since you guys were talking about Denver. Yeah, I don't put too much stock in those aging reports anyway
Old Jul 17th 2004, 3:34 pm
Brenda Ballard

Memphis is the same way......I check ever so often....and I may have
looked at it wrong but I could have sworn that it first said Jan. 2004
and now it says March 2002................I do
believe that these dates are wrong and they
are farther ahead than they put on the website.... Brenda

Old Jul 17th 2004, 3:35 pm
Brenda Ballard

ours a 485 as well...we filed in March of this year and my husband's