Processing times in Denver office

Old Sep 12th 2003, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

GoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant future
Default Processing times in Denver office

Hello,

I've recently heard that the Denver office is thinking about moving the AOS process to the Missouri Service Center.
Does anyone of you have any info on this move? When is this supposed to happen?

We are going to file at the end of October, right after our marriage.

Also, how long did it take to get your work permit in Denver? Is it still possible to get it the same day you file the papers?

Thanks,

Jarka
Old Sep 12th 2003, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

GoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant future

Thanks, Polaris.
I'll be expecting your update next week.

We hired a lawyer to prepare all the documents for us, and he actually told me about the possible change.

Let me know whether you will be able to get the work permit the same day.

Thanks again.
Old Sep 13th 2003, 6:40 am
Dreamer

OlenkaKyiv will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Polaris_x
I did receive some advice about the Denver office though. I guess the doors open at 7:30AM and if you get there around 5:30AM there will be about 40 people in line ahead of you. Get there early when you do go.
oh..... 5.30 am and 40 people in line??? May I stay in line right now for being first in 2 months ?

Olenka who is looking to see Colorado