Police Certificate at Medical

Old Jun 21st 2011, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

whitebear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police Certificate at Medical

Hi, I read in the Wiki section that a new thing is to have to provide the police certificate at the medical. The web site doesn't say this, and my attorney says it is not correct. Can anyone cast light on this anomaly.

Filed I-130 Feb 9th 2011 .. still waiting.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

shent is just really niceshent is just really niceshent is just really niceshent is just really niceshent is just really niceshent is just really niceshent is just really niceshent is just really nice
Default Re: Police Certificate at Medical

Originally Posted by whitebear
Hi, I read in the Wiki section that a new thing is to have to provide the police certificate at the medical. The web site doesn't say this, and my attorney says it is not correct. Can anyone cast light on this anomaly.

Filed I-130 Feb 9th 2011 .. still waiting.
YES, take your police certificate. I did my medical last month & it was required.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

The web site doesn't say this, and my attorney says it is not correct.
You do need your police certificate for the medical. The web site is always out of date and, apparently, your attorney hasn't been keeping up on any new requirements... so, shame on him.

Ian
Old Jun 21st 2011, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

whitebear is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies, I wonder what else they haven't kept up with?
Old Jun 21st 2011, 2:15 pm
CR1 VISA

Brucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud ofBrucky has much to be proud of

Thanks for the replies, I wonder what else they haven't kept up with?
I haven't checked up on the wording on this wiki entry, but a photocopy/scan of your Police Certificate is fine. I had my medical in March, and provided a colour scan, which was accepted.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

britishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to allbritishspouse is a name known to all

Yep indeed you need to take it, I had mine in june and it was def required.

When you first get there you hand them everything you brought with you, such as vacination records and passport and police cert, and she photocopies it all, and gives you all of it back before you leave, after you pay

It doesnt mention the police cert. in the pdf for the medical, but you will find that when you call up to book it, or when your attorney does, they will tell you what you need to bring. And they mention the police cert then.

Last edited by britishspouse; Jun 21st 2011 at 2:34 pm.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 11:40 pm
Just Joined

redv is an unknown quantity at this point

I had my medical in April 2011 and wasn't asked for my police report. Perhaps I had my medical before the rules changed or my Doc just forgot to request it.