Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

PLEASE I NEED ADVICE IM VERY WORRIED ABOUT APPROVAL

PLEASE I NEED ADVICE IM VERY WORRIED ABOUT APPROVAL

Old Jan 17th 2002, 3:43 am
Longmoren

im worried sick about the fact that we havent been approved yet my timeline so far
is......... OCT 22 NSC recieved our I-129f petition. OCT 26th got our first NOA. and
still we have heard nothing, please if you know anything or can offer any advice or
info then please either post or send me an email, the stress is getting to me really
bad now, all i ever see are that peaple are getting approved from november, good luck
to them i say too, but why is ours still not approved.....please help if you
can.......i have tried to call the NSC on the number that they gave us but iv called
them over 400 times in the last two days and cannot get through i just get a busy
signal all the time , once again, please help or offer advice, thanks so much....jim

Old Jan 17th 2002, 6:16 am
Jim Stumbo

Ours took two months from the time we got the first NOA (Aug 7). I would imagine with
Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, it would go a little slower for you.

Jim

>
timeline so
    >
    >
or
    >
the
    >
    >
ours
    >
the
    >
the
    >
    >

Old Jan 17th 2002, 10:09 am
Mhaley12345

When we did ours in early Oct,. a year ago, we didn't get the approval until mid
January. I called also, to TSC, and got best results when I called when it would
have been about 3:30 am their time. I never talked to anyone but always got a
recorded message to find out the update. Good luck.....shouldn't be too much longer
I would think.

Old Jan 23rd 2002, 2:28 am
Synchro1212

My timeline is exactly like yours. Looking at the TSC status chart, it looks like it
should not be much longer. Good luck. Hang in there. We are all in this together.