Please Help!!!!

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

Kristalik is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please Help!!!!

Hi there, just got my British Citizenship and planning to go to USA under VWP. But the problem is I ve been denided a visa twice in London with my Ukrainian passport ,5 and 2 years ago, as a potential immigrant- because all my family lives in USA.

Should i still apply for ESTA?? should i say that i was denied a visa??? Maybe i should try to cross a boarder via Mexico, and avoid ESTA?

Thanks
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

NatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please Help!!!!

Apply for ESTA and see what that brings back - you can then look at visas if needed if the ESTA is denied. You do need to declare the 2 previous denials on the application. I don't think trying to cross the border illegally is a smart option.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:32 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kristalik
Hi there, just got my British Citizenship and planning to go to USA under VWP. But the problem is I ve been denided a visa twice in London with my Ukrainian passport ,5 and 2 years ago, as a potential immigrant- because all my family lives in USA.

Should i still apply for ESTA?? should i say that i was denied a visa??? Maybe i should try to cross a boarder via Mexico, and avoid ESTA?

Thanks
What an extremely stupid idea.
If you are inadmissible, you are inadmissible.

Complete your ESTA application, roll the dice, and see what happens.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:34 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe i should try to cross a boarder via Mexico, and avoid ESTA?
It's a bit hot at the moment. Bring plenty of water.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by NatashaB
Apply for ESTA and see what that brings back - you can then look at visas if needed if the ESTA is denied. You do need to declare the 2 previous denials on the application. I don't think trying to cross the border illegally is a smart option.
As far as I know if you are not crossing a border by air or sea you don't need an ESTA!its not illigal...
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fatbrit
It's a bit hot at the moment. Bring plenty of water.
I know, Have been there before))) But Thanks))))))))))
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:39 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I know if you are not crossing a border by air or sea you don't need an ESTA!its not illigal...
No but you will need to fill in the green I94W - which suprisingly enough asks very similar questions to the ESTA.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:44 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

If you cross by land border, you still need an I-94W.
One of the questions is "Have you ever been denied a US visa?". You will have to answer 'yes' to that and explain it to the border agent.

I would much rather be refused from the comfort of my own home than in a sweltering border office. Northern Mexico isn't the place for the inexperienced to be wandering around right now.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
No but you will need to fill in the green I94W - which suprisingly enough asks very similar questions to the ESTA.
You are right, i know, but at least you can stay in mexico, cos if you flight directly to USA they just send you back and you loose ticket etc. i ve been told ESTA is not Guaranteed they will let you pass(
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
If you cross by land border, you still need an I-94W.
One of the questions is "Have you ever been denied a US visa?". You will have to answer 'yes' to that and explain it to the border agent.

I would much rather be refused from the comfort of my own home than in a sweltering border office. Northern Mexico isn't the place for the inexperienced to be wandering around right now.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:48 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

You are right, i know, but at least you can stay in mexico, cos if you flight directly to USA they just send you back and you loose ticket etc. i ve been told ESTA is not Guaranteed they will let you pass(
No one , under any circumstnaces , who is not a US citizen , is "guaranteed" admission to the US
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

i ve been told ESTA is not Guaranteed they will let you pass(
You are correct that having an approved ESTA does not in any way guarantee that you will be admitted to the US, but neither does showing up at the US border and filling out an I-94W form.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 6:57 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Zoe Bell
No one , under any circumstnaces , who is not a US citizen , is "guaranteed" admission to the US
Ok, i will try ESTA, and c how it goes.. Thanks
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 7:03 pm

Ok, i will try ESTA, and c how it goes.. Thanks
Let us know.. we are trying to keep track of who gets ESTA after visa denial & who does not. Some people have no problem when they gain citizenship in a VWP country, like you have.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by meauxna
Let us know.. we are trying to keep track of who gets ESTA after visa denial & who does not. Some people have no problem when they gain citizenship in a VWP country, like you have.
But how they Check it??? If you dont provide any information about you nationality change????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.