Photos for London interview...

Old Apr 23rd 2002, 12:40 pm
Qwikhog

Default Photos for London interview...

what is the purpose of bringing more photos for the interview for my UK fiancee? I'm
sure it is a dumb question!

Old Apr 23rd 2002, 12:40 pm

Default Re: Photos for London interview...

"QWIKHOG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > what is the purpose of bringing more photos for the interview for my UK fiancee?
    > I'm sure it is a dumb question!

*IF* you are referring to photos of the two of you together:

Photos for the I129F submission can be used as part of the evidence that you met in
person within the last 2 years, satisfying that requirement. (You are not required at
the I129F stage to provide evidence of the relationship, just that you have met).

Photos for the K1 interview can be used as part of the evidence supporting the fact
of the relationship. (If they ask for them, they may not, but if you have a few then
feel free to take them. Also they might ask to see any evidence previously submitted,
so IF you used them in the I129F petition take the originals and/or copies of the
same photos.)

Old Apr 24th 2002, 1:10 am
Qwikhog

Actually I was refering to the passport style photo's they asked her to bring to the
interview....

Old Apr 24th 2002, 12:10 pm
Bonnie M

They will actually use one for your visa, which is added to your passport. There is
also room on the one paper (I 156) for a pic to be attached to it. That is what was
done in Montreal anyway. Bonnie "QWIKHOG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Actually I was refering to the passport style photo's they asked her to
bring
    > to the interview....