Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

To the person who sent me a death threat

To the person who sent me a death threat

Old Apr 15th 2004, 10:34 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To the person who sent me a death threat

Originally posted by ray6
Ok ..stop this its getting silly....I have no idea who Deanne/Mardi is unless they live in seattle ..Then I may have a clue ....If so it can be be blamed on MPD more info here:
http://www.psycom.net/mchugh.html
Of course if Deanne wishes to give us more info how they received the threat by mail, postal or PM we can help trace it ..
publish a copy of the threat please...
Ray?
Have you ever felt like another part of you does things that you can't control?

Can I talk to the part of you that is taking those long drives in the country?

~SG
Old Apr 15th 2004, 10:36 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
SG,

God may have done a lot of smiting in the old-testament days, but anyone with a usable arm can also take a swing at doing it.

Even ray6.

Regards, JEff
Let's recap shall we?

God used to be in charge of smiting.

Now, due to the propagation of information on the Internet, a layperson could do their own smiting, if they have a usable arm.

Ray could potentially smite someone for himself.

If Ray starts offering to smite for other people, could this be construed as the unlicensed practice of smiting?
Old Apr 15th 2004, 10:37 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

SG,

Originally posted by SecretGarden
JEff! Quit following me around!
I'm not following you. You keep getting in my way.

And don't even start talking about body parts......I feel the onslaught of "hand" references coming,
I thought about that but decided against it. Since you raise the point, however, have MrP's hands recovered yet to the point where he can resume smiting? I hope so.

even as we speak......

~SG
Even as we ..... write ?

Regards, JEff
Old Apr 15th 2004, 10:40 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
I thought about that but decided against it. Since you raise the point, however, have MrP's hands recovered yet to the point where he can resume smiting? I hope so.

Even as we ..... write ?

Regards, JEff
Resume smiting? Has Mr Pink been smiting too? If these guys keep it up they're going to put God out of business.

Last edited by Leslie; Apr 15th 2004 at 10:42 am.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 10:45 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
Resume smiting? Has Mr Pink been smiting too? If these guys keep it up they're going to put God out of business.
An edited post? hmmmm..........are you deanne??? It's been you all along, I *KNEW* it!

~SG
Old Apr 15th 2004, 10:47 am
WTF?

An edited post? hmmmm..........are you deanne??? It's been you all along, I *KNEW* it!

~SG
I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!

Ooooooooopppppppppssssssssss.

Did I say that out loud?
Old Apr 15th 2004, 10:48 am
WTF?

Ray?
Have you ever felt like another part of you does things that you can't control?

Can I talk to the part of you that is taking those long drives in the country?

~SG
Yuch.

Tell him to wash his hands first.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 10:48 am
The Missus

Originally posted by Leslie66

Did I say that out loud?
Which one of the voices said that, Leslie? If you had faith in God, the demons wouldn't be stalking you.

Heh.

~SG
Old Apr 15th 2004, 10:54 am
heading to Ohio

widge is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah but dont you stalk someone when your smitten and if you then get caught you risk being smite down
Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

ruthann1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by widge
Ah but dont you stalk someone when your smitten and if you then get caught you risk being smite down
and this is relevant to immigration how???? hee hee??
Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:30 am
The Missus

Originally posted by ruthann1212
and this is relevant to immigration how???? hee hee??
Good point. Deanne should have headed this thread as OT.

~SG
Old Apr 15th 2004, 12:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

All I have to say is this:

You guys are either nuts (those voices are taking over), or ya have nothing better to do than sit and type on this forum! Either way, though, this definitely makes for interesting reading. LMAO
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

Sureyya is an unknown quantity at this point

You "immigration types" are all the same. I know what you all are up to...this isnt just crazy banter, its some malicious code. Dont think I dont know whats going on.
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

Bewilderedbrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Sureyya
Dont think I dont know whats going on.

Double neg...

so, if we "dont think" you dont know whats going on..

That must mean that you are saying...

You "dont know whats going on"

mmm...
Old Apr 15th 2004, 3:29 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I have friends who insists on working on the Sabbath. on the BE forum.. Exodus 35:2 clearly states they should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill them myself, or should this be a neighborhood improvement project ? What is a good day to start? Should we begin with small stones? Kind of lead up to it?
Or just go for the mass smiting...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.