PERM Approval Time

Old May 30th 2013, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

stewartsjh21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PERM Approval Time

Just wondering what some of your thoughts are.

My company just posted my job on the various websites, newpapers etc as part of the 30/60 day recruitment process as i will be an EB3 category.

Given that the job is just now posted and my visa expires in Jan 2014, what do you think my chances are of the process going through in time (providing no qualified person is found)?

Also, this is my final year on my H1B.

Thanks to all in advance.
Old May 31st 2013, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

shorrock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PERM Approval Time

Originally Posted by stewartsjh21

My company just posted my job on the various websites, newpapers etc as part of the 30/60 day recruitment process as i will be an EB3 category.

Given that the job is just now posted and my visa expires in Jan 2014, what do you think my chances are of the process going through in time (providing no qualified person is found)?

Thanks to all in advance.
3-4 Months once the perm is submitted and no audit.

Over a year if Audited.

So just add the time it's going to take your company + lawyer to do their stuff.

Go look at www.trackitt.com website where people post their timelines.
Old May 31st 2013, 11:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

jxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond reputejxv73 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PERM Approval Time

Avg PERM is taking 4-6 months, but if audited, sky is the limit.

Final year? you mean the 6th year? If your I-140 is approved, you can file for extensions beyond six years based on AC-21 (as EB-3 is retrogressed).