Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

P1 visa -dodgy past- back to post results but thread closed

P1 visa -dodgy past- back to post results but thread closed

Old Jul 10th 2018, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

TryingToRemainAnon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default P1 visa -dodgy past- back to post results but thread closed

P1 visa and dodgy past...

I was asked in thread a couple of years ago to report back what happened to me when I applied for my P1 visa.
I only just remembered and found the thread closed.
Despite all my worries and the advice given in that thread, I was granted a P1 visa on the day of the interview.
I was totally honest with the embassy interviewer and he was kind to me.
When I arrived at the US border the immigration officer validated my visa for a mere 33 days.
We had a wonderful time and I successfully left the US on the final day of my eligibility.
Old Jul 11th 2018, 4:17 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: P1 visa -dodgy past- back to post results but thread closed

Well done and thanks for the update.