Orlando Oath Ceremony July 3rd

Old Jun 23rd 2006, 11:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

simon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the rough
Default Orlando Oath Ceremony July 3rd

Has anyone got an Oath Ceremony scheduled in Orlando on July 3rd 2007.

If so when did you have your N400 interview.

My wife had her interview on June 2nd and was told that the next Ceremony was July 3rd and she should receive a letter in a week, so far no letter.

Thanks for your responses
Old Jun 26th 2006, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

firtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nice
Default Re: Orlando Oath Ceremony July 3rd

Originally Posted by simon bland
Has anyone got an Oath Ceremony scheduled in Orlando on July 3rd 2007.

If so when did you have your N400 interview.

My wife had her interview on June 2nd and was told that the next Ceremony was July 3rd and she should receive a letter in a week, so far no letter.

Thanks for your responses
I interviewed at the Tradeport Drive Immigration Office back on May 7th I believe. At that time they requested more documentation from me, due at their facility by June 8th. I think they probably received the documents on June 7th. I received a reply from them on June 20 requesting my appearance at OCCC, 9.30am July 3rd. Perhaps you should contact them as part of the "invitation" is, you guessed it, more questions for the applicant to answer and be presented prior to the ceremony. Hope this helps you out,

Richard
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

simon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the roughsimon bland is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by firtreesix
I interviewed at the Tradeport Drive Immigration Office back on May 7th I believe. At that time they requested more documentation from me, due at their facility by June 8th. I think they probably received the documents on June 7th. I received a reply from them on June 20 requesting my appearance at OCCC, 9.30am July 3rd. Perhaps you should contact them as part of the "invitation" is, you guessed it, more questions for the applicant to answer and be presented prior to the ceremony. Hope this helps you out,

Richard
Thanks Richard, Just read your post and then opened the mail, her a appointment is the same as yours 9:30am July 3rd at the OCCC.

So we'll see you there. Thanks again for your reply.

If she gets sworn in on July 3rd then it will be exactly 6 months to the day since we mailed the N400, I don't think that's bad at all especially since it took nearly 2 years for mine

Simon
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:44 pm
Forum Regular

firtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nicefirtreesix is just really nice

Thanks Richard, Just read your post and then opened the mail, her a appointment is the same as yours 9:30am July 3rd at the OCCC.

So we'll see you there. Thanks again for your reply.

If she gets sworn in on July 3rd then it will be exactly 6 months to the day since we mailed the N400, I don't think that's bad at all especially since it took nearly 2 years for mine

Simon
Simon,

glad to see that you and your wife received the letter. My timeline has been a little more drawn out than your wifes. We mailed out the N400 back in November of last year, but all in all, things have moved along nicely.

Congratulations,

Richard
Old Jul 3rd 2006, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: Orlando Oath Ceremony July 3rd

Originally Posted by firtreesix
Simon,

glad to see that you and your wife received the letter. My timeline has been a little more drawn out than your wifes. We mailed out the N400 back in November of last year, but all in all, things have moved along nicely.

Congratulations,

Richard
Thanks Richard, how did your ceremony go today. We thought it was a great time, better laid out and executed than mine was 3 years ago.

We have just got back from the Clerk of Courts after applying for her passport, and tomorrow we can celebrate Independance Day as a truely American Family
Old Jul 4th 2006, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Richard, how did your ceremony go today. We thought it was a great time, better laid out and executed than mine was 3 years ago.

We have just got back from the Clerk of Courts after applying for her passport, and tomorrow we can celebrate Independance Day as a truely American Family
Ooops! I replied to your other post...no more USCIS. Yes, the ceremony was very well organised and considering the amount of applicants there, I was surprised at how well it went. I actually caught a glimpse of myself on WESH2 news this evening, the cameraman was right in front of me!!!

Congratulations to your wife and to you as well for having the patience to go through the whole ordeal.

Richard