Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Oppose Further Immigration Into U.S.

Oppose Further Immigration Into U.S.

Old Nov 21st 2001, 1:26 am
Thadeus Margrove

>
    >
    >

All public federal officials, including military personnel, swear to uphold and
defend the constitution. I don't know but naturalized citizens may be required as
well. Nautral citizens don't swear to this. So in a way a "real American" would be
one who doesn't have to uphold and defend the Constitution .

"Resist early, resist often."

>
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > And what exactly is a "real American"?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Minimally, its someone who has no outside alligences. OTOH, I wouldn't have any[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > hesitation picking between America or any other country. I'd pick America without[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > having to ponder at all.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Nov 21st 2001, 1:43 am
William Scott

Carlos Antunes wrote:
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > I also share their racial attitudes. Do you know that Thomas Jefferson wanted a[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > law that would make it legal for anyone to lynch a white woman who gave birth to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > a mulatto baby?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

Historian Discusses Jefferson's Recommendation for Race-Mixing White Women:

"Jefferson's vision of the future America--after the hypothetical abolition of
slavery by the slaveowners themselves--is a lily-white one. All the ex-slaves are to
be deported to Africa. In the meantime, free blacks have to be eliminated from
Virginia. Jefferson's proposals for their elimination were too draconian to be
stomached even by his fellow slaveowners (above, chapter 7). His proposed (and
rejected) amendments to the Virginian legal code included a recommendation for the
penalization of what Virginian slaveowners called "miscegenation": by which they
always mean sexual intercourse between black men and white women, never between white
men and black women, an event of frequent but unmentionable occurrence.

"Jefferson made provision for the case of a white woman who might bear a mulatto
child. Both the mother and her child were to leave Virginia, immediately after the
birth. In the event of their failure to do so, mother and child were declared to be
"beyond the protection of the law." In the circumstances, that proposition was a
license for lynching: for the physical destruction of mother and child by any
Virginian who might care to do the job. Volunteers would not be lacking."

-The Long Affair: Thomas Jefferson and the French Revolution, 1785-1800 Conor Cruise
O'Brien Cloth, 384 pages, pp. 301-25

--

From W. Scott

///////////////////////////// Prevent Terrorism: Close the Borders - Stop Aid to
Israel /////////////////////////////

Jewish Involvement in Shaping American Immigration Policy
http://www.p-m-s.freeserve.co.uk/texts/USpol.htm

Racial Violence Statistics Page http://pw1.netcom.com/~jna/facts/racestat.htm

Minority and Migrant Crime http://www.newnation.org/NNN-news-crime.html

Old Nov 21st 2001, 3:18 am
Susan Cohen

Carlos Antunes wrote:

>
    >
    >

Hey, if so, let him explain how we should treat *men*, who commit over 70% of the
crime - at least in this country.

Susan, with a perfectly straight face

Old Nov 21st 2001, 3:23 am
Thadeus Margrove

>
    >
[usenetquote2]> > Do you think it's fair to treat a subset of individuals in a certain way simply[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > because they share a certain physical characteristic with others who happen to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > either be criminals or parasites?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Well you would expect them to commit at least 50% of the crimes wouldn't you?

Old Nov 21st 2001, 2:09 pm
James Donovan

William Scott <[email protected]>
    >
[usenetquote2]> > And what exactly is a "real American"?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Now I have a question for you, being a "real American", who would you have sided
with? Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany or the USA?

Old Nov 21st 2001, 2:30 pm
James Donovan

William Scott <[email protected]>
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > But are you 100% loyal to America? Or is it 50/50, 20/80, or 10/90? If you[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > absolutely had to choose between either having Israel or America destroyed,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > which would you choose. If you asked me about any of my ancestor's homelands, I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > can answer a question like that without a millisecond's hesitation - America.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Al Quaeda arent the only ones who can destroy America. White supremacists are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > just as dangerous. And their causes are just as dumb. Why can't we just stop[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > hating each other?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

That was the past. This is the present. Today everyone contributes to
American society.

>
    >
[usenetquote2]> > I know what's the matter with you William, you're being a big cry baby because[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > people of other races are actually doing good in America, and you're bitter.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

Huh? What? Where? You obviously havent seen the number of whites on welfare.

>

Just like your friend destroyed a building in Oklahoma? Or your other friend murdered
jews in Germany?

>
    >
[usenetquote2]> > Guess what, your rantings in Usenet or anywhere else are not going to change[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > anything. America is still going to be the multi-racial, multi-cultural society[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > it has evolved into, now and forever. LIVE WITH THAT!! No one actually listens to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > white supremacist loonies like you. NOTHING and absolutely NOTHING you do is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > going to make the USA an all white nation. LIVE WITH THAT ASSHOLE!!! White people[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > are going to mix with other races and live HAPPILY EVER AFTER. LIVE WITH THAT!!![/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

Yes, Happily. It's already happening.

>

America has progressed upwards, not downwards into the third world as you claim.

>
    >

Making a country for whites like what you're advocating is going to repress rights
even more and throw the clock backwards.

>
    >

Ireland is multiracial?

>

Timothy McVeigh and The Unabomber didnt need visas.

>

Yes, it taught me that every race halps out in times of tragedy. New York is one of
the most diverse places in America, and also one of the most prosperous cities
(coincidence? I think not!) I assume you were nowhere near NY when all this crap
happened. Everyone of every race was there helping. Where were you?

>
    >

It's already happening.

>

Like the USA

>
    >

That argument is null and void because you group all people of very light skin
colour as white when in fact there are many different races that fall under the
definition "white".

>

But they're all African. No multiracial society here.

>
    >
    >

They're white.

>
    >
    >
Don't worry you won't. No one will take you and your skinhead RAHOWA
seriously anyway.

Old Nov 21st 2001, 3:03 pm
Susan Cohen

James Donovan wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> > Carlos Antunes wrote:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > And what exactly is a "real American"?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Minimally, its someone who has no outside alligences. For example, I asked two[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > American Jews on this newsgroup which they would side with if America went to war[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > with Israel. Neither would give an answer because of their dual loyalty. They're[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > not real Americans - they only live here. Now, of course, they absolutely hate[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > for anyone to expose that and always respond with insults, but by their actions[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > they prove my point. OTOH, I wouldn't have any hesitation picking between America[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > or any other country. I'd pick America without having to ponder at all.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Oh, let's give him something *hard*! You know he's not going to openly admit to
siding withthe former.

I will admit that I would have trouble choosing between America and Israel. But I
would also have the same trouble if America suddenly decided to go to war against the
UK. My decision would depend on the circumstances. If the American government were
hijacked and/or suddenly went whacko, I would side with the country we were
attacking. But not happily. If our two old friends named above were the ones to be
hijacked or go whacko, I'd side with the US - but without a lump in my throat. So I
guess I'm American, first & foremost. But it's not like bigots like Scott will ever
see Jews as anything but subhuman parasitic foreigners.

Susan

Old Nov 21st 2001, 3:41 pm
Adam Littman

[usenetquote2]>> Do you think it's fair to treat a subset of individuals in a certain way simply[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> because they share a certain physical characteristic with others who happen to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> either be criminals or parasites?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Now, now. Men actually commit only 50% of the crimes. Women are just better at
getting away with it.

Adam, with an equally straight face

--
---------

Old Nov 21st 2001, 3:52 pm
Susan Cohen

Adam Littman wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> >> Do you think it's fair to treat a subset of individuals in a certain way simply[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >> because they share a certain physical characteristic with others who happen to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >> either be criminals or parasites?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Hey, if so, let him explain how we should treat *men*, who commit over 70% of the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >crime - at least in this country.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Susan, with a perfectly straight face[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Heehee. As I've said before, I have only statistics for my state, and am
extraoplating from there. Last I checked, there were 8 make prisoners to every one
female prisoner, and I decided to be nice & round *down* instead of up

And, of course, I only bring it up at all to show how STUPID racism is!!

Susan

Old Nov 22nd 2001, 4:12 am
James Donovan

William Scott <[email protected]> <racist skinhead rantings snipped>

Happy thanksgiving William Racist Skinhead and everyone else on this NG. I urge you
to take a look at this article:

http://wilstar.com/holidays/thankstr.htm

especially the part that says:

"And the remaining colonists decided to celebrate with a feast -- including 91
Indians who had helped the Pilgrims survive their first year. It is believed that the
Pilgrims would not have made it through the year without the help of the natives."

Old Nov 22nd 2001, 4:28 am
Susan Cohen

James Donovan wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

It was like that in Virginia as well. The colonists leaned so heavily on the Indians
for support that the Indians had to cut them off for their own survival (their food
supplies were getting dangerously low) at which point the colonists started killing
the Indians.

SusanC

Old Nov 22nd 2001, 6:00 am
Joseph Hertzlinger

>
    >
    >

This is clear evidence of discrimination!

We have to go beyond the current legal doctrine of equal punishment for equal crimes
and go to equal punishment for comparable crimes.

It should be obvious to the meanest intelligence (William Scott) that it's unfair
discrimination to punish typical male crimes such as robbery more severely than
typical female crimes such as excessive nagging.

(I can't get my face any straighter without plastic surgery.)

Old Nov 22nd 2001, 6:09 am
Joseph Hertzlinger

>
    >

The Nazis tried setting up spy networks among German Americans. It went nowhere.
Apparently, all the recruits sided with America. (I've wondered if "The Other
Likeness" by the German-American science fiction writer James H. Schmitz --- in which
a similar attempt by extraterrestrials to infiltrate human civilization fizzled ---
was partly autobiographical.)

Old Nov 22nd 2001, 2:07 pm
Susan Cohen

Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:

>

>
[usenetquote2]> >Now I have a question for you, being a "real American", who would you have sided[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >with? Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany or the USA?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

Really? I had read that the Bund was a real worry. (I'm glad to hear I was wrong)

Susan

>
    >
    >
    >

Old Nov 24th 2001, 1:18 am
Jade Duboir

I am Indian from India and believe we should not allow any more of my people into
the country.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.