Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Oppose Further Immigration Into U.S.

Oppose Further Immigration Into U.S.

Old Nov 20th 2001, 8:49 am
William Scott

ajay kumar wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >

I have a job and what I do isn't your business.

--

From W. Scott

///////////////////////////// Prevent Terrorism: Close the Borders - Stop Aid to
Israel /////////////////////////////

Jewish Involvement in Shaping American Immigration Policy
http://www.p-m-s.freeserve.co.uk/texts/USpol.htm

Racial Violence Statistics Page http://pw1.netcom.com/~jna/facts/racestat.htm

Minority and Migrant Crime http://www.newnation.org/NNN-news-crime.html

Old Nov 20th 2001, 8:58 am
William Scott

Susan Cohen wrote:
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > I think the USA should ban "dual citizenship" that allows people to be citizens[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > of both Israel and the USA.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

The point is that if a law was proposed banning dual citizenship, the Jews would be
leading the charge against it. And you know that's true. But if so few Jews have dual
citizenship, why should they care?

[usenetquote2]> > and a citizen can't be loyal to two countries.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Its a perfectly legitiment question. Its not "blood libel." You sound just like the
other Jew who couldn't give a straight answer about his loyalty.

Now I'll ask you. If Israel and America went to war with each other, which side would
you choose?

And don't give me a bunch of doubletalk or say that would never happen. Just give a
straight answer.

--

From W. Scott

///////////////////////////// Prevent Terrorism: Close the Borders - Stop Aid to

Old Nov 20th 2001, 9:15 am
William Scott

Susan Cohen wrote:

>
    >

You never want to be real Americans. You always want to be Jews above all. What
you want is to live here, but keep your overriding loyalties with your fellow Jews
and Israel.

The Jewish issue is resolving itself, however. The so-called "Silent Holocaust" of
low birthrates and intermarriage is causing Jews to disappear faster than any pogrom
or alledged gas chamber. Dershowitz and others think the Jews will be finished with
50 years. Hahaha! This is why I don't get nearly as bothered by the "Jewish
Question" as I once
did. You Jews are going down the tubes and there's nothing you can do about it. I
believe in Karma. The Jews are getting some.

[usenetquote2]> > >You Jews always want to have it both ways.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Yes, "you Jews", because I doubt any Christian would hesitate to proclaim his number
on loyalty is to America. After all, we bombed Serbia, a Christian country, and I
didn't Jerry Falwell or Billy Graham raising hell about it. But its becoming obvious
that Jews would rather insult and waffle on such questions.

The Arabs, that's another case. I think we should boot them all out. But then we
wouldn't have them running around the country if it weren't for the open borders
immigration policies favored by people like you.

[usenetquote2]> > >mistrust. Your loyalty to your fellow Jews is always greater than your loyalty[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >to any nation in which you live.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

If you Jews were 100% loyal, such issues wouldn't be possible. Nobody accuses, say,
Italian-descended people of being "dual loyalists."

[usenetquote2]> > The fact is America welcomed[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Jews as much as any country. We never had any anti-Jewish pogroms or[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >persecutions,[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Oh how these Jews hate people who expose their deception, double standards, and
dual loyaties!

--

From W. Scott

Old Nov 20th 2001, 9:21 am
William Scott

Susan Cohen wrote:
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > The fact is - you can't pledge yourself to serve two different masters.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > Sooner or later you'll have to make a choice between the two.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > You can't seriously be a citizen of two countries - what if your two countries[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > declared war on each other?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

ROTFLOL! See, you call me a bigot, but I'm right! Admit it, Susan Cohen, you can't
answer this simple question about dual loyalty because it would confirm that my
so-called "bigotted" accusations are in reality the truth. If you can't say that
you'd support America over any other country, then you need to go to that other
country. Move to Israel, Susan Cohen, then you won't have to obsfuscate.

So far, I've put the question to two Jews in a row and neither will give a straight
answer on whether they're more loyal to Israel or America.

--

From W. Scott

Old Nov 20th 2001, 10:44 am
Islam Is Growing

The influential Rome daily, La Repubblica, reports that in Italy there are some
70,000 converts to Islam. This is an astonishing statistic. Since September 11, there
has been an increase in interest in Islam, a boost in sales of books on Islam. Why is
this happening?

http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...0%2Fwmcl10.xml

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/22/national/22CONV.html

Islam Attracts Converts by the Thousands, Drawn Before and After Attacks By
JODI WILGOREN

Tim Parker for The New York Times

"I'm asked to give up my religion for my kids," says Angela Davis, "but I won't do
it." Ms. Davis discovered Islam this spring in an Internet chat room. Her estranged
husband did not return the children after a visit.

Tim Parker for The New York Times ``Giving up the pork and the alcohol was the easy
part,'' says Jim Hacking, a St. Louis lawyer who studied to be a Jesuit priest before
choosing Islam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLWIN, Mo., Oct. 20 — Since she became a Muslim six months ago, Angela Davis
has given up many things. She stopped listening to music, started sleeping on the
floor, put away her 100 Disney videos and traded her porcelain doll collection for
velvet posters with verses from the Koran.

Now, in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, Ms. Davis may have to give
up her children.

After her photograph, in full veil, appeared in the local newspaper on Sept. 30, Ms.
Davis's soon-to-be-ex- husband refused to return their children, 5 and 2, from a
weekend visit. She has not seen them since.

"It's a test that is given to me from Allah to see if my faith is strong enough,"
said Ms. Davis, 27, who discovered Islam in an Internet chat room this spring and now
teaches pre-kindergarten at the Al-Salam Day School in this St. Louis suburb. "I'm
asked to give up my religion for my kids, but I won't do it. On Judgment Day, as much
as I love my kids, they won't be there with me."

Though her situation is extreme, Ms. Davis is one of thousands of new Muslim converts
struggling with their identities amid anti-Muslim fervor and declarations of an
Islamic holy war being broadcast on television. Already estranged from relatives and
friends, some of whom accuse them of joining a cult, these new Muslims face catcalls
and fresh challenges to their faith.

Many say the events of Sept. 11 only confirmed their commitment. Shannon Staloch is
not sure why, but upon hearing of the hijackings, she immediately grabbed a book from
her backpack and recited the Arabic declaration of belief; she made the conversion
official 12 days later.

"You know how the world changed when that happened and everyone was shaky?" Ms.
Staloch said. "I wanted something steady."

With some 6 million adherents in the United States, Islam is said to be the nation's
fastest-growing religion, fueled by immigration, high birth rates and widespread
conversion. One expert estimates that 25,000 people a year become Muslims in this
country; some clerics say they have seen conversion rates quadruple since Sept. 11.

Experts say Islam is attractive because of its universal message — the faithful
believe that everyone is born Muslim and thus call the transformation reversion, not
conversion — and because its teachings incorporate other traditions, honoring
Jesus Christ, the Jewish patriarch Abraham and other Biblical figures as prophets.
Though missionary work is rare in Islam, spreading the message is demanded by the
Koran. Conversion is as simple as reciting one sentence — "I bear witness that
there is no deity except Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger" — in front
of witnesses, a ceremony known as Shahadah.

"There's no class," said Khalid Yahya Blankinship, chairman of the religion
department at Temple University. "There isn't really a formalized requirement, you
don't have to be tested." Mr. Blankinship, who converted to Islam in 1973 and has
since witnessed 100 Shahadahs, added: "It's very important that Islam should spread.
The idea is that one should want other souls to be saved."

The vast majority of converts are African-Americans, who make up about a third of
Muslims in the United States. Thousands find Allah while in jail or in recovery from
drug or alcohol addiction. Less familiar are the lapsed Catholics and lost Jews,
often highly educated professionals, who come to the mosque.

Many convert because they want to marry a Muslim who demands it, a common reason for
conversions in any religion.

"I would never have changed if it wasn't for Rania," David Nerviani, a St. Louis
police officer, said of his Egyptian-born wife, a bartender he met on patrol. "It's
probably not that deep for me."

Others find Islam through friendships on college campuses, research papers on world
religions or trolling the Internet.

Some just feel called. Abdullah Reda of Reston, Va., said the news of Susan Smith,
the South Carolina woman who drowned her two sons, brought him to Islam. A
13-year-old California girl had an epiphany during a sunset drive through the red
rocks of Arizona. Katie Mathews, a graduate student at Washington University in St.
Louis, who plans to make her Shahadah on her 23rd birthday in November, prayed for a
sign and soon saw a license plate, "4 ALLAH."

Nine years ago, Jim Hacking was in training to be a Jesuit priest. Now, he is an
admiralty lawyer in St. Louis who has spent much of the last month explaining Islam
at interfaith gatherings. Mr. Hacking's search began in the 12-step program
Overeaters Anonymous and intensified when he befriended an Egyptian-born woman,
Amany Ragab, at the law review at St. Louis University. He made the Shahadah on
June 6, 1998, and proposed marriage to her the next day. This summer, the couple
traveled to Mecca.

"The thing I've always latched to is that there's one God, he doesn't have equals, he
doesn't need a son to come do his work," Mr. Hacking, 31, said. "Giving up the pork
and the alcohol was the easy part — I never drank much, but I did like bacon.
The hard part, and the part I still struggle with every day, is being a good person,
and living a good clean life."

To help with the social transition, the All Dulles Area Muslim Society in Sterling,
Va., pairs converts with mentors. Other mosques offer seminars in the basics of
Arabic prayer. Web sites like jews-for-allah.org and understandingislam.tripod.com
provide glossaries to common Muslim expressions, step-by-step guides to ritual
washing, interactive games to teach Arabic, and profiles of fellow converts,
organized alphabetically, by county of origin and by former religion.

Perhaps the greatest challenge is maintaining family relationships, as parents often
view conversion as a betrayal. One Web site offers a how- to guide for telling
relatives. "Do not allow them to drag you into a conflict regarding religion at all,"
it lectures.

Ms. Stolach, who teaches middle- school literacy, said her mother had helped her shop
for hijab, the traditional Muslim head covering, but
Mt. Mathews says the main reason she has delayed her Shahadah is that she is living
with her parents.

"My mom, she's Christian and she's very upset," Ms Mathews said. "I told her about my
signs. She said, how do I know it's not the Devil?"

"The Koran says you have to obey your parents, heaven is at the foot of your mother,"
she added. "I have to obey God before I obey my mother."

On Sept. 11, Ms. Davis's mother exhorted her to remove the hijab, saying it would
endanger her grandchildren. (Ms. Davis's divorce lawyer, and her husband, did not
return telephone calls.) Ms. Davis, who wears a shoulder-to-ankle robe over her
clothes, also faces resistance from her older two daughters, from a previous
marriage, whom she enrolled in an Islamic school this fall, but who have lately said
they would prefer to live with their father.

As the afternoon call to prayer sounded from the mosque above Ms. Davis's classroom,
the girls, white scarves around their heads, scrambled up to the women's balcony,
where they bowed and knelt like old pros. They murmured "bismillah" ("in the name of
Allah") before starting a game, "astaghfirullah" ("I beg Allah for forgiveness")
after a misstep. But they say their father says their mother worships Satan.

"I got one person saying they want me to be Muslim and then I got my dad saying no
Muslim," said Krashanna Agers, 9. "I don't know, I'm not grown up yet."

Old Nov 20th 2001, 11:41 am
Alan D Glick

Islam appeals to those who hate. To those who hate whites, Christians, Jews,
Americans, etc.etc. Is it any wonder that Islam receives so many willing recruits
from the prison population? Here is a religion tailor made to those whose inclination
is towards violence and hatred. These criminals are being told that their crimes are
in keeping with the will of God. No wonder they convert so willingly. The extra
interest in Islam since Sept 11 is easy to explain. Many people are trying to
understand the nature, motivation, and extent of our enemy. Alan Glick

>
    >
    >
    >

Old Nov 20th 2001, 12:48 pm
Carlos Antunes

William Scott wrote:
    >
    >
    >

I guess that is the accomplishment of your life, no, to have the same skin color of
the Founding Fathers! That's why you value skin color so much. Otherwise, your life
would be pointless.

>
    >
    >
    >

"Races" don't take advantage of hand outs, it's individual people who
do. "Races" don't destroy things, it's individual people who do.

>
    >
    >
    >

The US is the most ethnicly diverse country in the world and is NOT in turmoil. Sorry
to disapoint you.

>
    >
    >

Funny example, they are all the same skin color...

>
    >
    >
    >

Funny example, they are all white...

>
    >
    >
    >

Well, you don't! What the heck are you complaining about? I don't you go about your
life? What kind of loser are you that needs to try to control other people's lifes?

Regards, Carlos Antunes.

--
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees & the stars; you have a
right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is
unfolding as it should."

Max Ehrmann in DESIDERATA, 1927

Old Nov 20th 2001, 12:49 pm
Carlos Antunes

And what exactly is a "real American"?

William Scott wrote:
    >
    >
    >

--
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees & the stars; you have a
right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is
unfolding as it should."

Old Nov 20th 2001, 2:41 pm
Baloney

William Scott wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > William Scott <[email protected]>[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > But are you 100% loyal to America? Or is it 50/50, 20/80, or 10/90? If you[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > absolutely had to choose between either having Israel or America destroyed,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > which would you choose. If you asked me about any of my ancestor's homelands, I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > can answer a question like that without a millisecond's hesitation - America.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Al Quaeda arent the only ones who can destroy America. White supremacists are[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > just as dangerous. And their causes are just as dumb. Why can't we just stop[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > hating each other?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >

Wrong...this country was built on the backs of slaves, indentured servants, and poor
immigrants. The only reason it has survived is giving franchise to all those people.

Old Nov 20th 2001, 2:57 pm
Adam Littman

[usenetquote2]>> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >> >You Jews always want to have it both ways. You claim to be Americans,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >> I _am_ an American. And thus I am here by right.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >But are you 100% loyal to America? Or is it 50/50, 20/80, or 10/90? If[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> If the President asked you to kill your family, would you? If you would not, would[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> that mean that you weren't 100% loyal to America?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >

Ah, so your loyalty to your family comes before your loyalty to your country. Is that
50/50 loyalty to America? 20/80? 10/90?

>
    >

Have you stopped beating your wife?

There is no conflict between loyalty to America and support for Israel.

[usenetquote2]>> >you absolutely had to choose between either having Israel or America destroyed,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >which would you choose. If you asked me about any of my[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> Absurd question. America and Israel are allies so there is no conflict in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> supporting both.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >

Insulting question. And a "real" American by your apparent definition would kill his
family if the president told him to. So I guess you aren't a "real" American.

And if you have two kids, would you answer if some jackass asked you "if you had to
pick one of them to die, which one would it be"?

[usenetquote2]>> >ancestor's homelands, I can answer a question like that without a millisecond's[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> >hesitation - America.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> You would have America destroyed? Ouch.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

You phrased it that you would choose to see America destroyed rather than the country
or countries of your ancestors. Not my problem if you can't say what you mean.

--
---------

Old Nov 20th 2001, 3:00 pm
William Scott

Carlos Antunes wrote:
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > This country was built by white supremacists.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >

I also share their racial attitudes. Do you know that Thomas Jefferson wanted a law
that would make it legal for anyone to lynch a white woman who gave birth to a
mulatto baby? Most of the Founding Fathers wanted to send the blacks back to Africa.
Few, if any, believed in that races were equal.

[usenetquote2]> > I'm pissed because they take advantage of every handout and many of them destroy[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > things.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Yea, yea, whatever. Just more bullshit. Lets just say that "individuals" that also
just happen to be of the same "race" just happen to cause a disproportionate amount
of crime and take alot of handouts.

[usenetquote2]> > Ha! Look at all the multiethnic countries around the world, most are in turmoil,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > even those that don't have whites.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

No it isn't. The US is still majority white, with about 25-30% non-white. Right now,
the whites are still too numerous, are in most of the positions of responsibility,
and control most of the levers of power. Once whites are out-numbered, non-whites
will start flexing their political muscles in their group's interests. And it won't
just be black against white, or Mexicans against whites. etc. It will be blacks
against Mexicans. Asians against blacks. Whomever is seen by the other groups as
having more will be under attack.

[usenetquote2]> > Even after 80 years, the various factions in what was Yugoslavia couldn't resolve[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > their differences and finally had to separate.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

That's right, but different religions and traditions. Its bad enough when the people
are the same color. Add race into the mix and its even worse.

[usenetquote2]> > But I don't want to live in that kind of police state society and that's what is[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > necessary to manintain order in a hodgepodge country.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

You obviously don't understand me. I'm not the one who wants to control people. Its
YOUR ideas that will require the massive abridgement of people's rights.

--

From W. Scott

Old Nov 20th 2001, 3:13 pm
William Scott

Carlos Antunes wrote:
    >
    >

Minimally, its someone who has no outside alligences. For example, I asked two
American Jews on this newsgroup which they would side with if America went to war
with Israel. Neither would give an answer because of their dual loyalty. They're not
real Americans - they only live here. Now, of course, they absolutely hate for anyone
to expose that and always respond with insults, but by their actions they prove my
point. OTOH, I wouldn't have any hesitation picking between America or any other
country. I'd pick America without having to ponder at all.

--

From W. Scott

Old Nov 21st 2001, 12:53 am
Carlos Antunes

William Scott wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Reference, please?

>
    >
    >

Really? How come none of them did that, though?

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

Ok, so what about those individuals from the same race who happen to be highly
successful? You don't want me to provide you examples, do you? Do you think it's fair
to treat a subset of individuals in a certain way simply because they share a certain
physical characteristic with others who happen to either be criminals or parasites?
What happened to "individual freedom and personal responsibility" that so much
characterizes America?

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

This is simply wishful thinking on your part. There is no evidence whatsoever that
this will ever happen. In reality, it seems higher levels of non-whites seem to be
associated with higher income levels. For example, and taking advantage of the
www.census.gov website, one finds that:

Virginia, 72.3% whites with median household income of $40,209.00

West Virginia, 95% whites with a median household income of $27,432

How do you explain that West Virginia, which has a higher percentage of whites has a
much lower median household income, Mr. White Supremacist? Apparently, people in the
more diversified state, Virginia, enjoy a higher quality of life. How can that be,
Mr. White Supremacist?

>
    >
    >
    >

You're mistaken. That happens because there are a lot more people like you, who don't
tolerate diversity. People like you are the ones dangerous, not the hard working, law
abiding non-whites.

>
    >
    >
    >

Oh, really? I thought you were the one that would like to freely come to the US to
live and work. My mistake, sorry!

Regards, Carlos Antunes.

--
unfolding as it should."

Old Nov 21st 2001, 12:57 am
Carlos Antunes

Can we then agree that a "real American" is someone who upholds and defends the US
Constitution above anything else?

William Scott wrote:
    >
[usenetquote2]> > And what exactly is a "real American"?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

--
unfolding as it should."

Old Nov 21st 2001, 1:14 am
Carlos Antunes

William Scott wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Reference, please?

>
    >
    >

Really? How come none of them did that, though?

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

Ok, so what about those individuals from the same race who happen to be highly
successful? You don't want me to provide you examples, do you? Do you think it's fair
to treat a subset of individuals in a certain way simply because they share a certain
physical characteristic with others who happen to either be criminals or parasites?
What happened to "individual freedom and personal responsibility" that so much
characterizes America?

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

This is simply wishful thinking on your part. There is no evidence whatsoever that
this will ever happen. In reality, it seems higher levels of non-whites seem to be
associated with higher income levels. For example, and taking advantage of the
www.census.gov website, one finds that:

Virginia, 72.3% whites with median household income of $40,209.00

West Virginia, 95% whites with a median household income of $27,432

How do you explain that West Virginia, which has a higher percentage of whites has a
much lower median household income, Mr. White Supremacist? Apparently, people in the
more diversified state, Virginia, enjoy a higher quality of life. How can that be,
Mr. White Supremacist?

>
    >
    >
    >

You're mistaken. That happens because there are a lot more people like you, who don't
tolerate diversity. People like you are the ones dangerous, not the hard working, law
abiding non-whites.

>
    >
    >
    >

Oh, really? I thought you were the one that would like to prevent others from coming
to the US to live and work. My mistake, sorry!

Regards, Carlos Antunes.

--
unfolding as it should."

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.