Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Oppose Further Immigration Into U.S.

Oppose Further Immigration Into U.S.

Old Nov 19th 2001, 8:42 pm
Johannson

[usenetquote2]>> >You Jews always want to have it both ways. You claim to be Americans,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> I _am_ an American. And thus I am here by right.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

I think the USA should ban "dual citizenship" that allows people to be citizens of
both Israel and the USA. Make up your mind, what team are you on? A husband can't be
loyal to two wives, and a citizen can't be loyal to two countries.

Old Nov 19th 2001, 10:44 pm
William Scott

Johannson wrote:
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> >But are you 100% loyal to America? Or is it 50/50, 20/80, or 10/90? If you[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >absolutely had to choose between either having Israel or America destroyed, which[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >would you choose. If you asked me about any of my ancestor's homelands, I can[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >answer a question like that without a millisecond's hesitation - America.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Hell, anyone nowadays can call himself an "American." That's no big deal. US[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Citizenship has been so adulterated that it doesn't mean a whole lot anymore. We[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >let in practically every two-legged biped that can stagger across the border.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >

You're right, but for some reason a lot of Jews always want it. I am absolutely
certain that if the government tried to pass a law making dual citizenship illegal,
Jews would be the ones screaming the most against it.

--

From W. Scott

///////////////////////////// Prevent Terrorism: Close the Borders - Stop Aid to
Israel /////////////////////////////

Jewish Involvement in Shaping American Immigration Policy
http://www.p-m-s.freeserve.co.uk/texts/USpol.htm

Racial Violence Statistics Page http://pw1.netcom.com/~jna/facts/racestat.htm

Minority and Migrant Crime http://www.newnation.org/NNN-news-crime.html

Old Nov 20th 2001, 12:36 am
Adam Littman

[usenetquote2]>> >You Jews always want to have it both ways. You claim to be Americans,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> I _am_ an American. And thus I am here by right.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

If the President asked you to kill your family, would you? If you would not, would
that mean that you weren't 100% loyal to America?

>
    >

Absurd question. America and Israel are allies so there is no conflict in
supporting both.

>
    >

You would have America destroyed? Ouch.

--
---------

Old Nov 20th 2001, 12:45 am
Susan Cohen

Adam Littman wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> >> > White people created America and are the majority population and have an[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >> > obvious right to protect it.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >> So, by your own words, you are a hypocrite. The only difference in America's[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >> situation and Israel's is that the world has to do what America says, but not[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >> anything that Israel wants. If you support America, which brutally trampled the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >> origianl inhabitants of this land, then you must support Israel who did no such[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >> thing in the Middle East, but rather has been resisting trampling ever since the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >> *20's*.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >I really don't care about what Israel wants because I'm not a Jew.[/usenetquote2]

Not the *total lack of refutation* for the charge of hypocrisy? Either that or he
figured brainless invective would obfuscate the point.

>

From the looks of the entire post, sure sounds like it. So what else is new?

[usenetquote2]> >My only concern with Israel is how Jewish actions in the Mid East affect America.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >If you were a loyal American that's all you would worry about. Personally, if I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >thought every Jew would actually go to Israel and stay, I'd be all for supporting[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Israel because it would be in America's interest to be rid of Jews.[/usenetquote2]

Should we be grateful that *his* Final Solution doesn't include gs chambers & ovens?

>
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > Most American Jews do want to live in Israel,[/usenetquote2]

Yeha, he knows so much. Because, of course, there's all sorts of things stopping us
from leaving America if we wanted.

Amazing, the hypocrisy. Insists that we're all lousy Americans, but has a fit because
we want to be Americans.

>
[usenetquote2]> >Israel's milk cow and bully boy.[/usenetquote2]

Amazing how they all fall back on this one. And all the while looking the other way
whem people who otherwise *hate* America for being "arrogant" & "overbearing"
suddenly insist that we help them out with either money, soldiers, or both when they
want us to do something for them (Read: most of Europe and Arabia). But let the Jews,
who suport America & justice & truth say that they also think Israelshould be allowed
to live as freely as any other democracy, & they try to libel us.

[usenetquote2]> >You Jews always want to have it both ways.[/usenetquote2]

Yeah, "us Jews". Not the Xtians of Europe or the Muslims of Arabia. Just "us Jews." &
then he'll squeal like a stuck pig when we point out what a bigot he is.

[usenetquote2]> >You claim to be Americans,[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> >but you're always taking up for Israel. That's the eternal problem with[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Hey, if I sing "G-d Save the Queen," does this expatriate me? I think a hell of a lot
about HM. To the point where I wish there hadn't been that little misundertanding in
the 18th century...

[usenetquote2]> >Jews - their dual loyalty which invariably leads to deception and[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Ever hear about the whackos who insisted there'd be a tunnel to the Vatican? Betcha
this loser would be the one printing them into leaflets back then..

[usenetquote2]> >mistrust. Your loyalty to your fellow Jews is always greater than your loyalty to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >any nation in which you live.[/usenetquote2]

Dontcha love it? He talks openly of hating us for no valid reason and wanting us all
to be gone, and yet would have a fit if we turned around and said "And you wonder why
I feel no loyalty towards *you*?" Hell, I'm ashamed that this scumbag is an American.

>
[usenetquote2]> >Jews as much as any country. We never had any anti-Jewish pogroms or persecutions,[/usenetquote2]

Oh no. There were never any laws in, say, Maryland, that said that a Jew should be
out to death, no laws saying that Jews couldn't hold office, no times when people
were killed just for being Jews by governments (okay, just *local* ones), and no one
even today ever loses out on jobs because certain people won;t hire Jews, or have
make conditions impossible for jews to work there (Big Hint: this has happened to me,
so I dont advise anyone insisting it doesn't). Jerks like this are proof that bigotry
is still alive & well - tho' hopefully on the decline with the spread of simple
things like education.

>
[usenetquote2]> >their age-old ethno-centric power-grabbing, subversion, and tribalism.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

Such a Rhodes scholar, too. I love it. He dredges up all the traditional lies, & then
bitches that we "stick together". Like we should be *friends* with *him* and/or
sickos like him!!

[usenetquote2]> >I read the Jewish press. On practically any issue the first question is[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> >always: "Is it good for the Jews?" My people came from Europe, but I don't sit[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >around wondering about "Is something good for Europe?" No, I only ask first[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >whether its good for America.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

And with attitudes like his, *naturally* he wonders why we should be so paranoid.
After al, he bears us no ill will, so certainly we shouldn't have to wonder if things
are "good for the Jews." After all - he's not out to get us or anything, right? These
bigots skewer themselves better than anyone else ever could. They are the prime
examples of why people should fight censorship. Like cockroaches, all those like him
really fear is the light of day. Or they should, if they had any brains.

Susan

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Nov 20th 2001, 12:48 am
Susan Cohen

Johannson wrote:

>
    >

Hey, bozo, the US allows dual citizenship with lots of countries. (Oh, no - the
entire premise of your bigoted stupidity has just fallen through!! Whatever
shall you do??)

But as for this crap about the USA & Israel - you can't be an Israeli citizen & not
do your reserve duty. So it should be easy to spot those in America who have dual
citizenship with Israel. Go ahead, count them.

>

Tell it to the fundie Mormons. Tell it to the Muslims.

>

And the charge of "dual loyalty" is as lame, sick & false as the blood libel garbage.
Luckily, you bigots aren't smart enough to come up with anything worse.

Old Nov 20th 2001, 2:29 am
James Donovan

William Scott <[email protected]>
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > >But are you 100% loyal to America? Or is it 50/50, 20/80, or 10/90? If you[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >absolutely had to choose between either having Israel or America destroyed,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >which would you choose. If you asked me about any of my ancestor's homelands, I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >can answer a question like that without a millisecond's hesitation - America.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Hell, anyone nowadays can call himself an "American." That's no big deal. US[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >Citizenship has been so adulterated that it doesn't mean a whole lot anymore. We[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >let in practically every two-legged biped that can stagger across the border.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I think the USA should ban "dual citizenship" that allows people to be citizens[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > of both Israel and the USA. Make up your mind, what team are you on? A husband[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > can't be loyal to two wives, and a citizen can't be loyal to two countries.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >

The fact is that when you naturalize in the USA you renounce your foreign
citizenship, but because the USA has absolutely no jurisdiction in foreign territory,
they can't make you lose your foreign citizenship. It's a grey area.

Old Nov 20th 2001, 2:33 am
James Donovan

>
    >
    >
    >

Fact is, that whites aren't the only people in America.

Old Nov 20th 2001, 2:42 am
James Donovan

>
    >
[usenetquote2]> > >You Jews always want to have it both ways. You claim to be Americans,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I _am_ an American. And thus I am here by right.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Al Quaeda arent the only ones who can destroy America. White supremacists are just
as dangerous. And their causes are just as dumb. Why can't we just stop hating
each other?

I know what's the matter with you William, you're being a big cry baby because people
of other races are actually doing good in America, and you're bitter. Guess what,
your rantings in Usenet or anywhere else are not going to change anything. America is
still going to be the multi-racial, multi-cultural society it has evolved into, now
and forever. LIVE WITH THAT!! No one actually listens to white supremacist loonies
like you. NOTHING and absolutely NOTHING you do is going to make the USA an all white
nation. LIVE WITH THAT ASSHOLE!!! White people are going to mix with other races and
live HAPPILY EVER AFTER. LIVE WITH THAT!!!

Oh yeah I am sure your head is probably going to explode in a second. Have a nice
life, bigot!

Old Nov 20th 2001, 2:56 am
Ajay Kumar

William ,why dont you try to get a job rather than wasting yours as well as others

time.

William Scott wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> > William Scott wrote:[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > That's no justification to flood America with unwanted, mongrel parasites.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > As opposed to the trailer trash, welfare dependent Americans who refuse to do the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > jobs the "parasites" do?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Nov 20th 2001, 3:06 am
Johannson

[usenetquote2]>> I think the USA should ban "dual citizenship" that allows people to be citizens of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> both Israel and the USA.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Hey, smart ass, I didn't say Israel was the only country that allows dual
citizenship. I mentioned Israel by name because that's what this discussion
was about.

>
    >
    >

Aside from the fact that I have no desire to count them, even if it were possible,
what does that have to do with anything? Are you saying the younger ones wait until
they're too old to do their Israeli reserve duty before claiming dual citizenship?

[usenetquote2]>> Make up your mind, what team are you on? A husband can't be loyal to two wives,[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
Aside from the fact that bigamy is illegal in the US, the men married to multiple
women in other countries aren't loyal to those women - they think of their women as
property, like prized goats. Ownership is not loyalty.

[usenetquote2]>> and a citizen can't be loyal to two countries.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Huh? What is this "blood libel garbage" of which you speak? Who is being charged with
dual loyalty? The premise was that you can't have dual loyalty. It's like being a
little bit pregnant.

>
    >
You must be a liberal - their standard approach to everything is to call the other
party names because they have no debating skills and can't hold up their side of an
argument. The fact is - you can't pledge yourself to serve two different masters.
Sooner or later you'll have to make a choice between the two. You can't seriously be
a citizen of two countries - what if your two countries declared war on each other?

Old Nov 20th 2001, 4:06 am
Susan Cohen

James Donovan wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> > Patricia Heil wrote:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > White people created America and are the majority population and have an obvious[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > right to protect it.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

And if you add up all the "non-whites", guess who's in trouble? Yep: people who judge
others by the paper-bag test. And good riddance to them!!

Susan

Old Nov 20th 2001, 4:16 am
Susan Cohen

Johannson wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> >> I think the USA should ban "dual citizenship" that allows people to be citizens[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >> of both Israel and the USA.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Hey, bozo, the US allows dual citizenship with lots of countries. (Oh, no - the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >entire premise of your bigoted stupidity has just fallen through!! Whatever shall[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >you do??)[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

Gee, upset because I pointed out the truck-sized whole in your illogic?

>
    >

It was only under discussion because some Jew-hater wanted to pick on Jews.

[usenetquote2]> >But as for this crap about the USA & Israel - you can't be an Israeli citizen &[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >not do your reserve duty. So it should be easy to spot those in America who have[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >dual citizenship with Israel. Go ahead, count them.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

It has to do with your premise being entirely wrong.

>
    >

I'm saying that you're an ignoramus who doesn't even want to admit that he's clueless
on the subject of his own rant. (Or, if you want to put it another way, I'll answer
this when you tell me when you;ve dtopped beating your wife.)

[usenetquote2]> >> Make up your mind, what team are you on? A husband can't be loyal to two wives,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Tell it to the fundie Mormons. Tell it to the Muslims.[/usenetquote2]
    >

Which doesn't stop these people, nor does it address the statement *you* made about
"loyalties" after all, you were the one who's tried to dodge criticism based on your
precise word usage.

>
    >

Really? And you've asked every single one of them?

>

Really? And now who's changing the subject (again)? We were talking about loyalty -
and, tho' not explicit, your penchant for assigning feelings and emotions to others
that you cannot verify. At any rate, I'm loyal to my car which I defintely own.
You're batting a thousand.

[usenetquote2]> >> and a citizen can't be loyal to two countries.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >And the charge of "dual loyalty" is as lame, sick & false as the blood libel[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >garbage.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

Look it up.

>

And you insisted that you knew whatthe thread was about!

>
    >

No, it isn't, not in the lightest. To whom do you owe more loyalty - your mother or
your father? Strike three is it? Or are we not counting foul balls?

[usenetquote2]> >Luckily, you bigots aren't smart enough to come up with anything worse.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

ROTFLOL!! Look who's talking! Your lame attempts to shift the questions when you
don't even really know what's going are are risible!!! I'm not calling names - I'm
pointing out facts. You take a bigot's side, you have to expect to take all that's
coming to him

>

The fact is that no one is in the first place! And here yo uinsisted that you knew
whatthe thread was about. You're SAD!!!

>

Sooner or later, you'll have to stop telling lies about people.

>
    >

What happens when your parents get divorced & move to opposite sides of the country?

>

Old Nov 20th 2001, 8:33 am
William Scott

Adam Littman wrote:
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> >> >You Jews always want to have it both ways. You claim to be Americans,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >> I _am_ an American. And thus I am here by right.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >But are you 100% loyal to America? Or is it 50/50, 20/80, or 10/90? If[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

No, I would be loyal to my family. It comes first, but that's not the question I
asked you unless you're admitting that your fellow Jews are like your family and you
would side with them over you nation.

The fact that you refuse to answer the question in a straightforward manner
illustrates my point.

[usenetquote2]> >you absolutely had to choose between either having Israel or America destroyed,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >which would you choose. If you asked me about any of my[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Its a hypothetical question to highlight your dual loyalty. A real American would
have no hesitation in answering. Again you avoided an answer and thus proved my
point again.

>
[usenetquote2]> >ancestor's homelands, I can answer a question like that without a millisecond's[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >hesitation - America.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

Hell no, I would protect America. I probably should have phrased that better, but you
knew what I meant.

--

From W. Scott

///////////////////////////// Prevent Terrorism: Close the Borders - Stop Aid to

Old Nov 20th 2001, 8:39 am
William Scott

James Donovan wrote:
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > You're right, but for some reason a lot of Jews always want it. I am absolutely[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > certain that if the government tried to pass a law making dual citizenship[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > illegal, Jews would be the ones screaming the most against it.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >

That's not my point. They could pass a law making dual citizenship illegal, and the
Jews would be screaming.

--

From W. Scott

Old Nov 20th 2001, 8:49 am
William Scott

James Donovan wrote:
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > But are you 100% loyal to America? Or is it 50/50, 20/80, or 10/90? If you[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > absolutely had to choose between either having Israel or America destroyed, which[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > would you choose. If you asked me about any of my ancestor's homelands, I can[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > answer a question like that without a millisecond's hesitation - America.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >

This country was built by white supremacists.

>
    >

I'm pissed because they take advantage of every handout and many of them
destroy things.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Happily? ROTFLOL! I doubt it. We will sink into third would chaos and the government
will respond with increasing repression of people's rights just like they're doing
now. A police state and jackboot thuggery are the only ways to maintain order in a
multiracial country. Our stupid open border policy allowed 9/11 to happen. Didn't
that teach you anything?

You think whites will just mix with the non-whites and everything will be peachy? Ha!
Look at all the multiethnic countries around the world, most are in turmoil, even
those that don't have whites. In Indonesia, its the native Indonesians vs. Chinese.
Look at Africa, all kinds of tribal/ethnic conflict. Even after 80 years, the various
factions in what was Yugoslavia couldn't resolve their differences and finally had to
separate. Only communist totalitarianism kept things under control. But I don't want
to live in that kind of police state society and that's what is necessary to
manintain order in a hodgepodge country.

--

From W. Scott

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.