Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Oppose Further Immigration Into U.S.

Oppose Further Immigration Into U.S.

Old Nov 18th 2001, 4:41 am
Thadeus Margrove

"take action" <[email protected]>
[usenetquote2]> > From: http://www.jtf.org/pfa/no.more.immigration.htm ... Jews must be especially[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > alarmed about the prospect of fanatically anti-Israel Third World people taking[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > over the United States. Their total identification with the Arab Muslim Nazis who[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > surround the tiny Jewish State will create a mortal peril to Jewish survival.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

No they don't. You need to get out more.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Nov 18th 2001, 7:31 am
Carlos Antunes

William Scott wrote:
    >
[usenetquote2]> > As opposed to the trailer trash, welfare dependent Americans who refuse to do the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > jobs the "parasites" do?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >

Your inability to read and understand is evident. It's called functional illiteracy.
Now, go back to school!

Regards, Carlos Antunes.

--
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees & the stars; you have a
right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is
unfolding as it should."

Max Ehrmann in DESIDERATA, 1927

Old Nov 18th 2001, 9:13 am
Susan Cohen

William Scott wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > William Scott wrote:[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > > That's no justification to flood America with unwanted, mongrel parasites.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > As opposed to the trailer trash, welfare dependent Americans who refuse to do the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > jobs the "parasites" do?[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

Really? I hadn't noticed. I only noticed his hatred of bigots.

>

You first.

Susan

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Nov 18th 2001, 9:14 am
Susan Cohen

take action wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> > From: http://www.jtf.org/pfa/no.more.immigration.htm[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > We know all of the hackneyed cliches. "This is a land of immigrants." True, but[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > the immigrants who came here from Europe were simply not like the Third World[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > invaders who are now flooding into the U.S.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

No. Believe what you like - don;t pretend you can speak for most of us.

>
    >
    >

Big deal.

Susan

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Nov 18th 2001, 12:05 pm
Eric Perlin

Carlos Antunes <[email protected]> wrote...

>
    >

If you go to Oxford University, here are directions how to get there:

First you go left, then you go left again, then you turn right, then left, then
right, then you go to the right again, then to the left again. Then you turn right,
and keep going right until you can't go any further, then you turn to the right
again. If you turn right, you simply can't go wrong.

If someone shows you your room, make sure it's really your room and not the Dizzy
Dean's room. In order to distinguish who is giving you legitimate instructions from
those who are pulling pranks, it helps if you have an ability to read character.

(Those in alt.comedy.laurel-hardy know what I'm talking about.)

Old Nov 18th 2001, 12:55 pm
Patricia Heil

If you're not a full blood Native American then this is another example of your
hypocrisy and lies.

annon wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Nov 18th 2001, 3:00 pm
Carlos Antunes

Actually, even if he were, Native Americans immigrated to America roughly 13000 years
ago from Asia! The guy would still be dependent on immigration to be here...

Patricia Heil wrote:
    >
    >
    >
    >

--
"You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees & the stars; you have a
right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is
unfolding as it should."

Max Ehrmann in DESIDERATA, 1927

Old Nov 18th 2001, 5:13 pm
Joseph Hertzlinger

>

"Foreigners" don't count as people?

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

... except when it applies to the people they hire or work with ...

I noticed you did not specify what "tighter immigration policies" meant.

>
    >
    >
    >

If it's less densely populated than Queens it's undercrowded.

Old Nov 18th 2001, 11:57 pm
Susan Cohen

Joseph Hertzlinger wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> >I agree with you for the most part and so do most people.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

You figured that out fast enough!

Susan

>
    >
[usenetquote2]> >Stein Report Americans nearly unanimous in wanting tighter immigration[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >restrictions According to a new study conducted by McPheters & Company of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Manhattan and Beta Research of Syosset, New York, there is near unanimous public[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >support for more restrictive immigration policies. The companies' new report,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >"Changing American Lives," found that 84 percent of the public favors tighter[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >immigration policies.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > http://www.fairus.org/[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > THE BUS IS FULL!!![/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

Old Nov 19th 2001, 12:29 am
Kosh

Bull shit. Read and learn. American indian natives are going to loose thier "special
victim" status. As one, I should know.
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3899ea534b55.htm

http://www.wweek.com/html/cover042298.html

http://www.cs.org/publications/featu.../kenniwick.htm

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/first/

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Ke...=Google+Search

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > From: http://www.jtf.org/pfa/no.more.immigration.htm[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > We know all of the hackneyed cliches. "This is a land of immigrants." True, but[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > the immigrants who came here from Europe were simply not like the Third World[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > invaders who are now flooding into the U.S.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > This country has a right to defend its borders. The left-wing immigration[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > policies which the U.S. has pursued since the 1965 Revised Immigration Act have[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > been an unmitigated disaster.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > As a result of unbridled immigration, the U.S. population is now about 30% Third[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > World. In the early 1960s, the U.S. population was 15% Third World. So we have[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > seen a doubling of the culturally primitive Third World population in the past 35[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > years. If things continue at this rate, the U.S. population will be majority[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Third World in the foreseeable future.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > California, the nation's largest state, is already 52% Third World. Texas, the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > nation's second largest state, is almost 50% Third World.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > The trend is unmistakable. The future for our children and grandchildren is very[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > grim indeed. Our only hope is for a true right-wing voice to forge a more[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > sensible policy, which would include:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > (1) an absolute, no-holds barred freeze on new immigration; (2) a massive effort[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > to round up and immediately deport all of the millions of illegal aliens[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > residing in the U.S.; (3) no extensions on visas or other stay permits for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > legal aliens; and (4) armed military patrols on our borders with "shoot to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > kill" orders for those who seek to illegally invade our country and endanger[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > our national sovereignty.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Although the foregoing may seem harsh to many people, the consequences of turning[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > this once great nation into a Third World banana republic will be far harsher.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > The mere thought of having hateful, envious, primitive Third World people in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > control of the world's last remaining superpower, with tens of thousands of[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > nuclear missiles capable of destroying the entire human race at least ten times[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > over, is too frightening for words.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Could these Third Worlders, so cruel and murderous in their own native cultures,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > be entrusted with the massive destructive power that this country has developed?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Would we want to see a world where their intolerant and hateful fingers are on[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > the nuclear triggers? Does anyone really doubt that these people would not use[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > their newfound massive power to blackmail the entire world?[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > When we speak of the survival of Western civilization, we are really speaking[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > about the survival of the human race.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Jews must be especially alarmed about the prospect of fanatically anti-Israel[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Third World people taking over the United States. Their total identification with[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > the Arab Muslim Nazis who surround the tiny Jewish State will create a mortal[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > peril to Jewish survival.[/usenetquote2]

Old Nov 19th 2001, 4:56 pm
William Scott

Patricia Heil wrote:
    >
    >
    >

I'm certainly not one to support Israel, but by your comment I presume you subscribe
to the silly theory that nobody except American Indians have a right to complain
about immigration. Look lady, the Indians lost the struggle for control of this
country a long time ago. That issue was decided well over 150 years ago and is
closed. The Indians aren't the ones in control of America now. You ought to be damned
glad of that too, because if the Indians had won America wouldn't exist and there's
no telling where you would be today.

White people created America and are the majority population and have an obvious
right to protect it.

--

From W. Scott

///////////////////////////// Prevent Terrorism: Close the Borders - Stop Aid to
Israel /////////////////////////////

Jewish Involvement in Shaping American Immigration Policy
http://www.p-m-s.freeserve.co.uk/texts/USpol.htm

Racial Violence Statistics Page http://pw1.netcom.com/~jna/facts/racestat.htm

Minority and Migrant Crime http://www.newnation.org/NNN-news-crime.html

Old Nov 19th 2001, 5:35 pm
Susan Cohen

William Scott wrote:

>
[usenetquote2]> > If you're not a full blood Native American then this is another example of your[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > hypocrisy and lies.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

So, by your own words, you are a hypocrite. The only difference in America's
situation and Israel's is that the world has to do what America says, but not
anything that Israel wants. If you support America, which brutally trampled the
origianl inhabitants of this land, then you must support Israel who did no such thing
in the Middle East, but rather has been resisting trampling ever since the *20's*.

Susan

Old Nov 19th 2001, 7:10 pm
William Scott

Susan Cohen wrote:
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > White people created America and are the majority population and have an obvious[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > right to protect it.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

I really don't care about what Israel wants because I'm not a Jew. My only concern
with Israel is how Jewish actions in the Mid East affect America. If you were a loyal
American that's all you would worry about. Personally, if I thought every Jew would
actually go to Israel and stay, I'd be all for supporting Israel because it would be
in America's interest to be rid of Jews. However, that's not the case. Most American
Jews do want to live in Israel, but they still want America to be Israel's milk cow
and bully boy.

You Jews always want to have it both ways. You claim to be Americans, but you're
always taking up for Israel. That's the eternal problem with Jews - their dual
loyalty which invariably leads to deception and mistrust. Your loyalty to your fellow
Jews is always greater than your loyalty to any nation in which you live. The fact is
America welcomed Jews as much as any country. We never had any anti-Jewish pogroms or
persecutions, so you'd think the Jews would appreciate that and quit their age-old
ethno-centric power-grabbing, subversion, and tribalism.

I read the Jewish press. On practically any issue the first question is always:
"Is it good for the Jews?" My people came from Europe, but I don't sit around
wondering about "Is something good for Europe?" No, I only ask first whether its
good for America.

--

From W. Scott

///////////////////////////// Prevent Terrorism: Close the Borders - Stop Aid to

Old Nov 19th 2001, 7:25 pm
Adam Littman

[usenetquote2]>> > White people created America and are the majority population and have an obvious[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> > right to protect it.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>>[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> So, by your own words, you are a hypocrite. The only difference in America's[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> situation and Israel's is that the world has to do what America says, but not[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> anything that Israel wants. If you support America, which brutally trampled the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> origianl inhabitants of this land, then you must support Israel who did no such[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> thing in the Middle East, but rather has been resisting trampling ever since the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]>> *20's*.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

More like "because you are an anti-Semite".

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

Yeah, no anti-Semitism there.

>
    >
    >
    >

I _am_ an American. And thus I am here by right.

>

Yeah, funny how people can be Americans and still want America to do right by the
allies of America.

>

Sounds like those guys who said JFK would be taking orders from the Pope because JFK
was a Catholic, doesn't he?

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

Again, no anti-Semitism there, huh?

>

More likely he reads neo-Nazi magazines with made up quotes from the "Jewish Press".

>
    >
    >

And of course "is it bad for the Jews?".

The laundry called, your hood and sheet are ready.

--
---------

Old Nov 19th 2001, 7:42 pm
William Scott

Adam Littman wrote:
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> >You Jews always want to have it both ways. You claim to be Americans,[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >

But are you 100% loyal to America? Or is it 50/50, 20/80, or 10/90? If you absolutely
had to choose between either having Israel or America destroyed, which would you
choose. If you asked me about any of my ancestor's homelands, I can answer a question
like that without a millisecond's hesitation - America.

Hell, anyone nowadays can call himself an "American." That's no big deal. US
Citizenship has been so adulterated that it doesn't mean a whole lot anymore. We let
in practically every two-legged biped that can stagger across the border.

--

From W. Scott

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.