Opening a provisional file

Old May 2nd 2003, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

Marilech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Opening a provisional file

This is my first time to post. We learned from BCIS auto. system that an RFE is issued to us on 4/29/03, and we are still waiting for CSC's actual RFE notice.

With this RFE, I understand we are heading for another delay, so right now I'm thinking of ways to shorten the waiting time.

In case we got the 2nd NOA, do we have to request Vancouver U.S. Consulate to open the provisional file or is it true they don't do this anymore? Does anybody know how long it takes CSC to send the forms to Vancouver consulate?

Another question is this. I don't have vaccination records, will this be a problem?

Thanks in advance to those of you will reply.
Old May 2nd 2003, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about your RFE.

I thought CSC had what appeared to be a slight slow down when I saw the last JIT report and the sudden raise in approval days from what was around 80 to 90 days, to the two approvals last week posted here, which were slightly over 90. Now to see your RFE being sent out on the 29th when your 1st NOA is 9 days ahead of mine, is kinda depressing. I was hoping that now we had hit the 90 day mark, we'd have approval, but now I am not so sure we will have approval before Tiff leaves the UK next sunday

Come on CSC, pull your fingers out again please

Last edited by Pimpbot; May 2nd 2003 at 1:05 am.
Old May 2nd 2003, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Marilech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Opening a provisional file

Thanks for the comment.

You're right, it's depressing. I wish the processing centers will check first the completeness of the petition submitted so we don't have to wait for 90+days to submit additional info/evidences. What's more frustrating is that I heard it really takes ages if the forms were sent via diplomatic pouch instead of cabling them.

Originally posted by Pimpbot

I thought CSC had what appeared to be a slight slow down when I saw the last JIT report and the sudden raise in approval days from what was around 80 to 90 days, to the two approvals last week posted here, which were slightly over 90. Now to see your RFE being sent out on the 29th when your 1st NOA is 9 days ahead of mine, is kinda depressing. I was hoping that now we had hit the 90 day mark, we'd have approval, but now I am not so sure we will have approval before Tiff leaves the UK next sunday :(

Come on CSC, pull your fingers out again please:)
Old May 2nd 2003, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pimpbot

I thought CSC had what appeared to be a slight slow down when I saw the last JIT report and the sudden raise in approval days from what was around 80 to 90 days, to the two approvals last week posted here, which were slightly over 90. Now to see your RFE being sent out on the 29th when your 1st NOA is 9 days ahead of mine, is kinda depressing. I was hoping that now we had hit the 90 day mark, we'd have approval, but now I am not so sure we will have approval before Tiff leaves the UK next sunday

Come on CSC, pull your fingers out again please
RFE's often lag behind a few days it seems. For example, my RFE out of CSC was issued towards the end of the wave of approvals for my NOA-1 date that began on 3/17. So her RFE date is probably later than it would have been had it been an approval, and you might still get your news while Tiff is in the UK. Got my fingers crossed for you =)
Old May 2nd 2003, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

Tiff is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you cross your toes for us too Dekka it seems to be lucky

If we don't hear something while I am across the pond at least I can bitch, moan, whine, and cry to Pimp in person