Ok, last question.. i hope :)

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:54 pm
Daniel

Default Ok, last question.. i hope :)

Ok, this is hopefully my last question before my I-485 interview tomorrow.

We will be taking photos with us of the wedding as part of the evidence
required. Do they need to keep these photos? should I have extra copies? or
will they just look at our album and thats enough?

Thanks,
Daniel.

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 5:18 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ok, last question.. i hope :)

Originally Posted by Daniel
Ok, this is hopefully my last question before my I-485 interview tomorrow.

We will be taking photos with us of the wedding as part of the evidence
required. Do they need to keep these photos? should I have extra copies? or
will they just look at our album and thats enough?

Thanks,
Daniel.
There's no way of knowing for sure, but it wouldn't hurt to bring a few copies of them, in case they do want to put them in your file. Otherwise, they might keep the original photos for your file.

I brought pictures to our AOS interview, and the Officer never even asked to see them. But others have been asked for their photos, wedding or otherwise.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 5:36 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

We brought 4--6 photos to our AOS interview in June 2004 (Norfolk), which included at least one wedding photo. We had printed them off our computer and only brought one copy of each photo, since we could simply print new ones if she had decided to keep the ones we brought with us. Our interviewing officer looked through them -- even complimented our wedding photo! -- but did not take them. She gave them back to us after looking at them.

If you're worried about whether the officer will take the photos you bring, then bring copies just in case. You never know, I think it might depend on the office you're going through.

~ Jenney
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 7:02 pm
Lagomorpheus

Hi,
When we had our interview, we showed the officer a ton of photos and
she asked to give her a few of them to keep for the file. The photos
were all digital to start with and we had them printed at Walgreens
especially for the interview, so we didn't lose any of the originals. I
think she took maybe 3 or 4 of them for their file.

Good luck at the interview!
Marie