Oath ceremony letter received

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

psychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Oath ceremony letter received

We got the letter today. DH's oath ceremony is on February 29th, and they were able to get him in at our local federal courthouse after all, which is great for us.

Quick review: N-400 sent July 10th
Biometrics done in November
Interview January 3rd
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oath ceremony letter received

Congratulations to your hubby!

Dumb question, I know But, what is biometrics?? Don't anyone laugh at my question, now
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

psychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of lightpsychobabbler1 is a glorious beacon of light

Fingerprints.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:24 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by psychobabbler1
DH's oath ceremony is on February 29th...
Excellent!

Ian
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Fingerprints.
I knew it would be something easy like that. I guess I have lived in the US too long as fingerprints are just fingerprints here. Thanks anyway.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

abir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Oath ceremony letter received

We got the letter today. DH's oath ceremony is on February 29th, and they were able to get him in at our local federal courthouse after all, which is great for us.

Interview January 3rd
Congratulations! Since I live in Kentucky as well, I hope my timeline between FP (1/18) <--> Interview (unknown) <--> Oath ceremony (unknown) is comparable to yours.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 11:21 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, psychobabbler!!
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marmalade
I knew it would be something easy like that. I guess I have lived in the US too long as fingerprints are just fingerprints here. Thanks anyway.
The biometrics are in the US. Just means they get you to put your fingers on an electronic pad instead of using ink like the "old days" heh.
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:08 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Marmalade
Congratulations to your hubby!

Dumb question, I know But, what is biometrics?? Don't anyone laugh at my question, now
Hi:

Biometrics is when they capture various things like photo and signature. They never expire.

At the same time, they tend to take fingerprints. Those expire after 15 months.

Before everyone jumps on me for this one -- I learned this one the hard way last week. It also turned out that the Immigration Judges were not told this until recently.

This is on a portion of an employment based case where daughter upped and married a US citizen -- who deploys with the US Army next week. We were rushing to complete the green card in court before his departure. Not to happen. IJ wanted to know "Why are you whining at ME? You know there is nothing I can do about it." Since she happens to be right I responded "I apologize, I'm just frustrated." We then set a hearing for next month and then the IJ let the DHS attorney have it.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

abir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of lightabir007 is a glorious beacon of light

Interview January 3rd
This is the big day! Let us know how it went. More details the better.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Thanks! Yup, today is the day. Got cameras charged up and after we've finished the morning wake-up coffee, we'll start getting ready. I'll post later today about how it went and what happened.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, today is the day.
Best wishes to you!

Ian
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! Yup, today is the day. Got cameras charged up and after we've finished the morning wake-up coffee, we'll start getting ready. I'll post later today about how it went and what happened.
Good luck!