O-1 Visa lawyer recommendations

Old Nov 11th 2016, 7:59 am
Just Joined

04dalyj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default O-1 Visa lawyer recommendations

I'm a photographer based in the UK, looking at applying for an O-1. I have a few agencies that might be willing to sponsor from the US end, but need advice on finding any more.

Does anyone have any good recommendations on lawyers that have had success with the O-1?
Old Nov 11th 2016, 11:56 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: O-1 Visa lawyer recommendations

Originally Posted by 04dalyj
I'm a photographer based in the UK, looking at applying for an O-1.
Once again you have decided not to share your education, skills, and experience but have, instead, opted for asking a random question without giving anyone here some basic information that will help us to help you. Are you even qualified for an O-1?

I have a few agencies that might be willing to sponsor from the US end, but need advice on finding any more.
There isn't a list, if that's what you're after. If you're in the industry, perhaps there are industry resources that you can use to research this.

Ian
Old Nov 11th 2016, 4:02 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: O-1 Visa lawyer recommendations

Originally Posted by 04dalyj
I'm a photographer based in the UK, looking at applying for an O-1. I have a few agencies that might be willing to sponsor from the US end, but need advice on finding any more.
Advice on finding more sponsors in your field....network, network, and then network some more.

Does anyone have any good recommendations on lawyers that have had success with the O-1?
No personal experience, but you can start by looking at AILA's Immigration Lawyer Search. Be prepared to weed through them, asking all the right questions to find one who fits your needs and has the experience you're looking for.

Rene