NVC Question, PLEASE READ!

Old Apr 24th 2003, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

Fragger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NVC Question, PLEASE READ!

Hey I have a question about the NVC processing times.

How long does it take, from the filling of the Affidavit of Support sent by the NVC, till the time that the interview is scheduled for the beneficairy back in his/her homecountry?

Also, how long does it take for the Packet 3 to be received after the Affidavit of Support has been filed, which was sent by the NVC after the processing fee of $65 requested by the NVC?

I wanna know the time frame for when the petitioner is a US Citizen. Thanks for reading!
Old Apr 28th 2003, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

Fragger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NVC Question, PLEASE READ!

Originally posted by Fragger
Hey I have a question about the NVC processing times.

How long does it take, from the filling of the Affidavit of Support sent by the NVC, till the time that the interview is scheduled for the beneficairy back in his/her homecountry?

Also, how long does it take for the Packet 3 to be received after the Affidavit of Support has been filed, which was sent by the NVC after the processing fee of $65 requested by the NVC?

I wanna know the time frame for when the petitioner is a US Citizen. Thanks for reading!
Does anyone have ANY about this matter. Any information shall be appreciated. Thank you once again!