NSC I-751 Success! (I think..) :)

Old Jun 5th 2007, 7:58 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute
Default NSC I-751 Success! (I think..) :)

Hello all,
Just to let you know that we got an email today from USCIS saying that Mr. Pink's card had been ordered for his I-751 so we're assuming that means an approval is on the way.

Timeline:

Oct. 18: sent I-751 to NSC
Oct. 24: date on NOA 1
Nov. 14: biometrics
June 4: card production ordered
June 5: email saying card was ordered

So, approximately 7.5 months from NOA to card production. Will let you know when the card arrives.

Now, on to naturalization!

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink (conditions? what conditions? )
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all
Default Re: NSC I-751 Success! (I think..) :)

For all the struggle that this process is, that term "success" seems appropriate!

Congratulations
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:09 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildestkabs
For all the struggle that this process is, that term "success" seems appropriate!

Congratulations
Thank you kindly. Some readers of this thread may remember that Mr. Pink should have been issued a two year card originally following our AOS interview, but instead was issued a 10 year card.

After talking it through with members of this group we decided not to follow up with getting a replacement card and were hoping that this would not cause issues with the I-751 application. We explained the situation in a cover letter with our app., so it appears that the officer who looked at our case understood that we were trying to do the right thing even though he had a 10 year card.

Fingers crossed it comes soon. *whew*

thanks again.
~SG
Old Jun 5th 2007, 8:13 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, SG and Mr. Pink!

Rene
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
Just to let you know that we got an email today from USCIS saying that Mr. Pink's card had been ordered for his I-751...
Wonderful news! You know that you and Mr. Pink are two of my most favorite people... not just because you laugh at my (often) strange sense of humor, but because... well, you know!

Ian
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Wonderful news! You know that you and Mr. Pink are two of my most favorite people... not just because you laugh at my (often) strange sense of humor, but because... well, you know!

Ian
I laugh at your strange sense of humour

Congrats to S.G. and Mr. Pink.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:41 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
Hello all,
Just to let you know that we got an email today from USCIS saying that Mr. Pink's card had been ordered for his I-751 so we're assuming that means an approval is on the way.

Now, on to naturalization!

~SecretGarden
~and Mr. Pink
Hooray for you! Just curious: Will he be eligible to apply for the N400 before July 30th when the fees go up?

~ Jenney
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:22 am
The Missus

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
Hooray for you! Just curious: Will he be eligible to apply for the N400 before July 30th when the fees go up?

~ Jenney
Unfortunately, no.....the third anniversary of his CPR is Jan. 6, 2008, as our AOS interview was less than a year after his arrival. But we'll just have to start saving now with the thought that this is the last step.......

Thanks for the congrats, although it does feel a bit premature without the card in hand.

~SG
Old Jun 6th 2007, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

bantik2005 has a spectacular aura aboutbantik2005 has a spectacular aura aboutbantik2005 has a spectacular aura about

Congrats!
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:32 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations you guys! Lovely to see someone from class of 2003 making it through post-grad!
Old Jun 6th 2007, 4:43 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

"I see" said the blind woman ;-p

So you guys did it. Now was there any doubt in your or our minds. After all the VP of the ARC could do no less than be approved without interview.

Congratulations Mr. Pink on your newly approved status and congratulations Mrs. Pink on your organizational and secretarial skills.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 4:49 pm
The Missus

Originally Posted by Rete
"I see" said the blind woman ;-p

So you guys did it. Now was there any doubt in your or our minds. After all the VP of the ARC could do no less than be approved without interview.

Congratulations Mr. Pink on your newly approved status and congratulations Mrs. Pink on your organizational and secretarial skills.
LOL!
As I said before, we're *hoping* we did it....no card in hand yet.

If it really is approved, I'm counting my blessings that the officer understood about the 10 year vs. 2 year card mistake......and maybe they really *DO* read those cover letters!

Thanks Rete!

~SG
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:39 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! (I think..)
Old Jun 6th 2007, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah! good for you SG and Mr Pink.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:59 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

A discreet Hurray, . I shall save the big stuff for when card in hand,
Well done so far!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.