This is NOT a test - NSC Timeline

Old Apr 1st 2002, 2:35 pm
Ed C.

Default This is NOT a test - NSC Timeline

Thot I'd better start out that was so someone (you know who you are) won't get their
knickers in a knot again..

22 February 2001 filed I-751 with NS 27 February 2001 NOA from NSC

At this time they said 300 - 360 days minimum to process the application and alien
card extended for 1 year, yada, yada, yada.. Alien card expires 28 April 2002..
Approx. 1 month ago sent tracer letter to NSC inquiring about my application and
still no word from them.. Approx. 2 weeks ago finally got a real live person on the
telephone and when I inquired about the application was told - they cannot give out
any information over the telephone but if I wanted to write them they would look into
it.. This was due to security and confidentiality guidelines.. Still waiting..

However -

12 February 2002 Filed N-400 with NSC 15 March 2002 NOA from NSC

NOA asks to verify personal information ( DOB and address).. NOA states I should
expect to be notified within 450 days to come in for the interview..

22 March 2002 NOA to have fingerprints taken at KC INS office 29 April 2002.. The day
after my 1 year alien card extension runs out.. Hopefully I can go to the KC office
this week and have another I 551 stamp endorsed in my passport..

Will keep all informed now that I can finally post to this ng..

Keep the faith

ED (Can) & Serena (US)..