Non Immigrant Visa

Old Jul 12th 2004, 1:43 am

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Non Immigrant Visa

Can anyone offer any advice on this type of visa or an alternative way of obtaining visa to work in the States.

I have been offered a job as a Maintenance Manager of a apartment complex in Florida (friend owns it). The job will entail all aspects of maintenance which I am qualifed in but I do not have a degree just apprenticeship trained. She is currently struggling to find someone who is suitable in all of the aspects of the job that she requires (mostly plumbing and air con).

Any suggestions which road to go down. (if any).

Cheers
Old Jul 12th 2004, 4:22 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Non Immigrant Visa

Originally posted by scottish
Can anyone offer any advice on this type of visa or an alternative way of obtaining visa to work in the States.
I have been offered a job as a Maintenance Manager of a apartment complex in Florida (friend owns it). The job will entail all aspects of maintenance which I am qualifed in but I do not have a degree just apprenticeship trained. She is currently struggling to find someone who is suitable in all of the aspects of the job that she requires (mostly plumbing and air con).
Any suggestions which road to go down. (if any)Cheers
Go check with an Immigration Lawyer but I see very little chance..
there is certainly no shortage of that type of labor in Florida