NOA 2, yahoo!

Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

Jeanette&Ian is on a distinguished road
Default NOA 2, yahoo!

Hey everyone,

Just an update on Ian and I's progress. London forwarded our petition to California on Dec 18th or thereabouts, and it arrived with NOA1 on Dec 29th. I think the actual receipt date was Jan 4th, but that's irrelevant. ;-)

On Jan 29th, just a few short weeks after getting my first NOA, thinking I'd be waiting months, I got my NOA2!

The letter says they will contact my husband here in the U.K. for the next steps, but I am confused as I thought it was the I-864s first and then he had a couple forms to fill out.

Can anyone set me straight on the exact processes that come next? Thanks for the help, and I am very happy this is moving so swiftly... maybe the embassy said something to kick 'em in the butt or maybe they are just more ahead then they are letting on. ;-)

Jeanette
Old Feb 1st 2005, 10:27 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NOA 2, yahoo!

Originally Posted by Jeanette&Ian
Hey everyone,

On Jan 29th, just a few short weeks after getting my first NOA, thinking I'd be waiting months, I got my NOA2!

Jeanette
I dont have answers for you, but congratulations on the NOA2!! That was fast!

Marnee
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Jeanette&Ian is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NOA 2, yahoo!

Originally Posted by USA & Pakistan
I dont have answers for you, but congratulations on the NOA2!! That was fast!

Marnee
Thanks Marnee ;-)

No worries on the answers, I'm sure either someone here or Google will have 'em for me. Or if I'm feeling particularly patient, I can just wait until the NVC writes my husband over here, lol.

Either way, it's finally working out. *knock on wood*
Thanks for the congrats!

Jeanette