Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

No new NSC approvals on davehollis

No new NSC approvals on davehollis

Old Apr 30th 2003, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

goya0002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default No new NSC approvals on davehollis

Hey all,

Hope everyone is doing well. I can't believe that there have not been any new approvals posted on the davehollis site since last week.

What are they up to now??? I wish they would just pick and pace and stick to it.

Scott and Anna...I'm praying that they get their act straight.

Rohit
Old Apr 30th 2003, 4:38 pm
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

no vermont approvals either in over 2 weeks.... on dave's site the last vermont couple was linda & eric 19 days ago
Old Apr 30th 2003, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

goya0002 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, that is true too. There were about 7 or 8 NSC approvals last week posted on that site. But I've not seen any since mine came through.

I wonder what is going on.

Rohit
Old Apr 30th 2003, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

brian09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the update. The site was down earlier in the week. Let's hope this is only temporary.
Old Apr 30th 2003, 4:54 pm
foxy little minx

bequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of lightbequibar is a glorious beacon of light

at first i thought maybe they took a break during easter holidays, but now they seem to have disappeared from the face of the earth...

and not just with us waiting for 2nd noas, they haven't issued even 1st noas in 2 weeks.
Old Apr 30th 2003, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Tiff is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I hate to admit it but I am starting to crack

A week before we send in our file they change CSC to a 205-235 day wait, now when we are so close to some kind of decision the service center has come to a dead stop.

We have watched patiently while the trend seemed to be approx 84 days for a approval, then changed to approx 90 for the last couple approvals, here we sit at day 89 and I am loosing all patience.

I can be as patient as anyone waiting for something but it is the unknown that will drive me insane.

Here to hoping my minor vent will prove lucky
Old Apr 30th 2003, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry, Tiff Yes, it's the unknown that keeps us doing everything we can to try and find out what's really going on with our petitions. Day 135 here, for my fiance and I. You'll make it, stay hopeful
Old Apr 30th 2003, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

kariml is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bequibar
no vermont approvals either in over 2 weeks.... on dave's site the last vermont couple was linda & eric 19 days ago
I just heard from a guy on another forum today who got approved yesterday through Vermont with a 1st NOA of 4/18. That is just crazy.
Kari
Old Apr 30th 2003, 6:22 pm
foxy little minx

what other forum?
Old Apr 30th 2003, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by bequibar
what other forum?

http://pub66.ezboard.com/fk1fianceev...icID=683.topic
Old Apr 30th 2003, 6:31 pm
foxy little minx

thanks
Old Apr 30th 2003, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Duckie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by kariml
I just heard from a guy on another forum today who got approved yesterday through Vermont with a 1st NOA of 4/18. That is just crazy.
Kari
that is unfair. i am for a one service center that handles all. no queue jumpung allowed, no excuses for faster approvals. but then, that might cut down the overall process time, but makes it very bad for the ppl at vsc. but that would mean equal rights for everybody, equal chances, shared waiting, no jealousy ...
Old Apr 30th 2003, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well, I think one service center would result in more miscommunication & unorganization. I am not at all informed on how their budget is allocated, but if it is obvious that some service centers are shorthanded, why don't they shift more money away from VSC to TSC or NSC? Seems logical.

Kari
Old Apr 30th 2003, 7:06 pm
foxy little minx

what a colorful site....

well, eleven and fourteen days approvals in there, while i've been waiting for triple that and no news.

even us vermont service center people get upset about being pushed aside next to other speedier couples duck, so relax... there's nothing any of us can do but wait.
Old Apr 30th 2003, 7:33 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Tiff
Well I hate to admit it but I am starting to crack

A week before we send in our file they change CSC to a 205-235 day wait, now when we are so close to some kind of decision the service center has come to a dead stop.

We have watched patiently while the trend seemed to be approx 84 days for a approval, then changed to approx 90 for the last couple approvals, here we sit at day 89 and I am loosing all patience.

I can be as patient as anyone waiting for something but it is the unknown that will drive me insane.

Here to hoping my minor vent will prove lucky
Tiff,
As you know, you and I share 1st NOA dates. Different service centers but ..... TSC has not moved at all recently either. Today is day 90 and that is kind of a landmark. I have days when I crack too. You know that I share the feelings of frustration with you. I only wish there was a way we could all let the BCIS know how frustrating and demoralising the lengthy process is, when VSC can turn around petitions in two weeks or less. *sigh*

Do email me if you would like to, we can commiserate together when the going gets even tougher.

Debbie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.