New TSC Times

Old Jan 17th 2002, 12:13 am
Kent Simcox

I saw where Matt Udall's site states that TSC is currently working on I-129F
petitions dated 11-13-01. Any thoughts on the accuracy of this? I'm slightly
skeptical to think that in one month, they were able to process some 2,000 cases.
Thanks for your feedback! Kent

Old Jan 17th 2002, 2:21 pm
Fs

>
    >
    >
    >
I don't belive it either , but my 1st NOA was Nov 15, so if it is true , they should
do my 129F today. frank [email protected]

-----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----

Check out our new Unlimited Server. No Download or Time Limits!
-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! ==-----

Old Jan 17th 2002, 5:46 pm
Brian

frank34266 (fs)
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> >I saw where Matt Udall's site states that TSC is currently working on I-129F[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >petitions dated 11-13-01. Any thoughts on the accuracy of this? I'm slightly[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >skeptical to think that in one month, they were able to process some 2,000 cases.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >Thanks for your feedback! Kent[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >
SORRY FELLAS BUT THAT IS A BIG PILE OF BULL!!! MY FIRST NOA IS SPET 14TH AND I AM AT
DAY 124 AND STILL NOTHING!! NOT TO MENTION THAT WE SENT IT ON AUG 8 AND THEY ACTUALLY
RECEIVED IT ON AUG 14TH. IT SAT IN THE MAILROOM FOR 1 MONTH BEFORE IT WAS EVEN
STAMPED RECEIVED. MY CONGRESSIONAL REPS LIASON PERSON HAS MADE 3 INQUIRIES IN THE
PAST 2 WEEKS AND MY ATTORNEY HAS EVEN SENT OUT THE FIRST OF 2 LETTTERS AND STILL
ZILCH. SO MY ADVICE IS THAT THEY ARE BLOWING SMOKE UP OUR A$$ BIG TIME!!!!

Old Jan 17th 2002, 6:20 pm
Bonnie M

I went in and checked the site too. Our 1st NOA is dated Nov 14th . Needless to say I
have worn my redial button down to a nub trying to call to see if the msg has changed
only to constantly get a busy signal...anyway here's hoping something good is
happening at TSC. Bonnie <frank34266 (fs)> wrote in message

>
    >
[usenetquote2]> >I saw where Matt Udall's site states that TSC is currently working on I-129F[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >petitions dated 11-13-01. Any thoughts on the accuracy of this? I'm slightly[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >skeptical to think that in one month, they were able to process some 2,000 cases.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >

Old Jan 17th 2002, 7:22 pm
Brian

frank34266 (fs)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >

Well I have to say that is a big pile of poop. There is now way this can be true when
my first NOA was on Sept 14th and we have heard ZILCH!!!! Not to mention that we
mailed it the beginning of August and it sat in their mailroom an entire month before
being stamped received on Spet 14th. They are just blowing smoke up eveyone's a$$
BIGTIME!!!!!My Congressionla Rep has made 3 inquiries in the past 2 weeks and my
attorney has already sent the first of two letters, and still ZILCH!!!!Day 125 and
counting. I sure wish these people were put in our shoes. Take them away from their
loved ones for almost 5 months and see how they like it!