situation is there.

Old Oct 26th 2004, 10:37 am
Just Joined

emerald city is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Seattle office

Originally Posted by lielansteve
Has anyone been to the new Seattle office? I want to know what the parking
situation is there.

It is in Tukwila, parking should be much better than before.
Old Oct 26th 2004, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

cew602 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emerald city
It is in Tukwila, parking should be much better than before.
I didn't realize the Seattle office had moved. Is it in the South Center area of Tukwila now?
Old Oct 28th 2004, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

nabisco is an unknown quantity at this point

situation is there.

There is parking there, no problem. The address can be found at the uscis site. It is not far northeast from Sea-Tac airport
Old Mar 14th 2005, 3:31 am
Just Joined

Pat34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nabisco
There is parking there, no problem. The address can be found at the uscis site. It is not far northeast from Sea-Tac airport
Could some one comment on their experience with walk-ins to Seattle District Office? Specifically, how long is the line at 7am? With the new office in Tukwila, are we required to wait outside the building like in the old Seattle downtown office?

Thx.
Old Mar 14th 2005, 4:05 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

situation is there.
Parking is pretty good, but you'll have to pay for it (around $2/hour). It's very easy to get to: from either I-405 or I-5 make as though you are going to SeaTac, and take 99 North. The building is on the right, about 1.5-2 miles from the point you enter 99. The parking lot is just beyond the buildi: you make a right turn at a light.

Nettie
Old Mar 14th 2005, 4:11 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pat34
Could some one comment on their experience with walk-ins to Seattle District Office? Specifically, how long is the line at 7am? With the new office in Tukwila, are we required to wait outside the building like in the old Seattle downtown office?
Thx.
I have had two appointments recently, one at 9.30 and one at 10.30. There was no line either time, but they say they only do emergency walk-ins..

Basically, you go through security, and then there are four queues: one for AOS, one for InfoPass, one for Oath Ceremony and one for biometrics, if I remember correctly. Both my appointments were on Fridays, and as I said, no line whatsoever outside the building. There were probably a dozen people in total in all four queues.

The USCIS information page is at:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffic...le/aboutus.htm