Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

New Processing Dates! You must be kidding!!!!!!

New Processing Dates! You must be kidding!!!!!!

Old Jan 24th 2004, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

ruthann1212 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Processing Dates! You must be kidding!!!!!!

new dates are posted... So disappointing!!
Old Jan 24th 2004, 1:48 pm
Found: My soul mate!!

mrs.jar2b will become famous soon enoughmrs.jar2b will become famous soon enough
Default Re: New Processing Dates! You must be kidding!!!!!!

Originally posted by ruthann1212
Yes, yes I feel the same! K3 I-129F as of Jan 7 they were working on Oct. 17 cases ... now as of Jan 22 they are working on Oct. 21 cases. What a leap in two+ weeks! (insert sarcasm)

The only consoling thing about this is the approvals that are posted here by those lucky people with NOA1 dates of Oct 30! Miracles can happen!
Old Jan 24th 2004, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really niceMrDub is just really nice

Yes I noticed NSC have barely moved a f*?*"3 day since last month. How a state company is let run so bad I have no idea....
Old Jan 24th 2004, 2:29 pm
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Very frustrating!!!

But, as mrs.jar2b pointed out - there are people who have posted approvals that have NOA1's later than that date. Also, I noticed someone said that their status online was never changed but got a notice from NVC. Maybe their computer system is messed up or something.
Old Jan 24th 2004, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

bhchop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by KimJ
Very frustrating!!!

But, as mrs.jar2b pointed out - there are people who have posted approvals that have NOA1's later than that date. Also, I noticed someone said that their status online was never changed but got a notice from NVC. Maybe their computer system is messed up or something.

YES....MY WIFE AND I RECEIVED NOTICE FROM THE NATIONAL VISA CENTER THAT THEY ARE MAILING APPROVED PETITION TO CONSULATE IN HO CHI MINH BUT ONLINE STILL SAYS 60 -90 DAYS AND WE STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVE 2NOA IN MAIL FROM MISSOURI. 2ND NOA MUST HAVE BEEN APPROVED AT LEAST A WEEK AND A HALF AGO. GOOD NEWS IS WE ARE FURTHER ALONG THAN WE THOUGHT. USCIS COMPUTER SYSTEMS IS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY,

TIMELINE
I-129f sent 10/13/2004
I-129f 1st noa 10/16/2004
I-129f 2nd noa ?????????? probably week of 1/11/2004
Received NVC 1/19/2004
Old Jan 24th 2004, 6:30 pm
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bhchop
YES....MY WIFE AND I RECEIVED NOTICE FROM THE NATIONAL VISA CENTER THAT THEY ARE MAILING APPROVED PETITION TO CONSULATE IN HO CHI MINH BUT ONLINE STILL SAYS 60 -90 DAYS AND WE STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVE 2NOA IN MAIL FROM MISSOURI. 2ND NOA MUST HAVE BEEN APPROVED AT LEAST A WEEK AND A HALF AGO. GOOD NEWS IS WE ARE FURTHER ALONG THAN WE THOUGHT. USCIS COMPUTER SYSTEMS IS NOT WORKING CORRECTLY,

TIMELINE
I-129f sent 10/13/2004
I-129f 1st noa 10/16/2004
I-129f 2nd noa ?????????? probably week of 1/11/2004
Received NVC 1/19/2004

EXCELLENT! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old Jan 24th 2004, 7:58 pm
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

Grrrr, the I601's are missing from the NBC list again! Looks like we have to wait 2 more weeks for the next list...again
Old Jan 24th 2004, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough

I know. When I saw the dates I nearly cried. I have this overwhelming need to PLAN things... and with the timelines changing constantly and the possibility of an RFE (I have nightmares that I get RFE's in the post) I just can't.

At some point we have to buy plane tix back to the US and ship everything we own and eject our US tenants and have tenants for this house.

It's not about patience. I'm sure if someone told us the dates we'd receive our visas, we could all wait patiently. It's the uncertainty!