New here - be gentle!

Old Sep 7th 2008, 1:14 am
Banned

katieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud of
Smile New here - be gentle!

Hello all! I'm a 16 yr expat but a a virgin in the BE surroundings! That being said, I have enjoyed what you all have to say so I'm hoping to jump in and join the conversation.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:07 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New here - be gentle!

Wecome to BE, Katie

The forum you introduced yourself to is for adults (and yes, I know that 16 yo are adults) but I mean the over 21 kind ;-)

We have a teens forum but unless you are emigrating to another country, I don't know if that would be of interest to you.

Are you planning on moving out of the UK? What prompted you to join BE.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:08 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Wecome to BE, Katie

The forum you introduced yourself to is for adults (and yes, I know that 16 yo are adults) but I mean the over 21 kind ;-)

We have a teens forum but unless you are emigrating to another country, I don't know if that would be of interest to you.

she's an expat already.......
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:10 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
she's an expat already.......
...and I think she's saying she's been an expat for 16 years.

But other than that, your response was really great Rete. Really. Not even the tiniest bit patronizing.

Welcome Katie. Where are you in the US... assuming you're in the US?
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:17 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys... time for bed I see.

My apologies Katie for the misreading of your post.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:20 am
Banned

katieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud ofkatieuk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rete
Wecome to BE, Katie

Um, I'm 40 years old! I've been in Seattle for 16 years! Wish I was a kiddie again though! Holy heck!
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

runningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nicerunningbird is just really nice

Hello Kate,

So how do you like Seattle, my hubby was there on business a few weeks agi and it rained - said it reminded him of Bristol too much so came scampering back home to the heat

welcome anyway, i don't post too much and be aware that there are many that will pull your leg and jump on your every word - if you are ok with that then you are good (my opinion of course)
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:41 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Katie and welcome,
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Katie!!
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by runningbird
Hello Kate,

So how do you like Seattle, my hubby was there on business a few weeks agi and it rained - said it reminded him of Bristol too much so came scampering back home to the heat

welcome anyway, i don't post too much and be aware that there are many that will pull your leg and jump on your every word - if you are ok with that then you are good (my opinion of course)
The weather doesn't bother me at all - South Wales (my home)/Wolverhampton(formative years)/London(6 or 7 years before I came to Seattle) - rain everywhere!
Old Sep 7th 2008, 3:06 am
Banned

I suddenly realised that when you mention Wolverhampton, all bets are off!
Old Sep 7th 2008, 5:43 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

So you're not a 16yo virgin?
Old Sep 7th 2008, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katieuk
Um, I'm 40 years old! I've been in Seattle for 16 years! Wish I was a kiddie again though! Holy heck!
glad that was sorted out. Welcome to BE Katie
Old Sep 7th 2008, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Katie..and welcome.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Katie to BE.... Can I just go over this again,....a 40 year old woman but been a virgin for 16 years in Seattle. I suggest you MOVE !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.