New Hampshire

Old Mar 13th 2004, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

Americanwife is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Hampshire

Hello folks
Our case is being transferred to New Hampshire visa center from Chicago.I understood that after NH it goes to consulate in my country.
My question is-is it possible to check whats going on in New Hampshire with our case?Any online status?
How long does it usually take to NH to proceed this case?
Thank you!
Old Mar 13th 2004, 2:06 am
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Hampshire

Originally posted by Americanwife
Hello folks
Our case is being transferred to New Hampshire visa center from Chicago.I understood that after NH it goes to consulate in my country.
My question is-is it possible to check whats going on in New Hampshire with our case?Any online status?
Thank you!
Hi-

You can call to check the status - 603-334-0700. Follow the prompts to enter your case #, and you can also speak with an NVC operator. Keep in mind that if you select the option to speak with a rep and get a message that the wait is long and something about returning to the main menu, just hang up and try again. Keep trying until you get a message that the wait will be 'x' minutes - then you will be put on hold for an operator.

Does that make sense?

It can take a week or more for your case to be in the system, but once it is, it usually gets forwarded to the consulate pretty quickly. By 'quickly' I mean 2 weeks or so.

Good luck!
Kim
Old Mar 13th 2004, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

Americanwife is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Kim,i tried that but for some reason it wouldnt let me enter my case number, i tried few options and all of them lead to the conversation with an operator.Its a day off anyways so couldnt get any information at least if they got our case.

You can call to check the status - 603-334-0700. Follow the prompts to enter your case #, and you can also speak with an NVC operator. Keep in mind that if you select the option to speak with a rep and get a message that the wait is long and something about returning to the main menu, just hang up and try again. Keep trying until you get a message that the wait will be 'x' minutes - then you will be put on hold for an operator.

Does that make sense?

It can take a week or more for your case to be in the system, but once it is, it usually gets forwarded to the consulate pretty quickly. By 'quickly' I mean 2 weeks or so.

Good luck!
Kim [/QUOTE]
Old Mar 13th 2004, 9:33 am
Queen of the Obvious

KimJ is an unknown quantity at this point

You know what, I'm an idiot.

If you are checking status on an I-129f, I'm not sure if you can do that via the phone system. I was thinking of when I checked the I-130 status.

My apologies!

Try to speak with an operator on Monday - if the case is in the system yet, they'll be able to tell you.

Kim
Old Mar 17th 2004, 5:05 am
Just Joined

mccorsm is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats correct if you are requesting info on a 129F then you have to speak to an operator. THere is no Option for the MSC

Thanks Kim,i tried that but for some reason it wouldnt let me enter my case number, i tried few options and all of them lead to the conversation with an operator.Its a day off anyways so couldnt get any information at least if they got our case.

Does that make sense?

Good luck!
Kim
[/QUOTE]
Old Mar 17th 2004, 5:37 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hello folks
Thank you!

First of all CONGRATS!!
You can no longer keep track of your case online because once your I-129 is approved, the information of your case does not change, You can call NVC .. they will tell you if they have recieved your case or have sent it already to the consulate abroad
NVC's number603 334-0700),Operators are available from 8:00AM to 6:45PM (EST) Monday through Friday
BTW your case was tranfered from Missouri not from Chicago
Good Luck!!

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Mar 17th 2004 at 5:44 am.