Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Neverthinkaboutme - questions on E-3 renewal and intent to deny

Neverthinkaboutme - questions on E-3 renewal and intent to deny

Old Apr 12th 2016, 11:22 pm
Just Joined

Neverthinkaboutme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Neverthinkaboutme - questions on E-3 renewal and intent to deny

Hello
I am just curious if you got the visa using your I-797a form and LCA of the new employer..I have my visa date in two weeks .Please let me know asap

Cheers!!!
Old Apr 12th 2016, 11:46 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E3 stamping question

Originally Posted by Neverthinkaboutme
I am just curious if you got the visa using your I-797a form and LCA of the new employer.
That user hasn't posted on this web site for more than a year. It's unlikely you'll get a response.

I have my visa date in two weeks.
Do you have a reason for asking the question? It'll make it easier to help you if we understand your situation.

Ian
Old Apr 13th 2016, 1:00 am
Just Joined

Neverthinkaboutme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: E3 stamping question

I am currently in US from April 28th 2015,I have changed a employer in Dec 2015 and got a approval on Jan 27th.I have received I-797a form USICS. The problem here is I have received a Intent to Deny from USICS last week ,saying i have to show the evidence April 2015 to Dec 2015.But the major issue is my old employer didn't run paystubs when i am in search of job.I have only two pay stubs NOV and DEC &W2 2015 right now with me .I don't want to do at this situation.Should I go to australia or canada for new visa interview with the same LCA and I-797a issued by USICS.Can you please reply asap

Last edited by Neverthinkaboutme; Apr 13th 2016 at 1:39 am.
Old Apr 13th 2016, 3:20 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Neverthinkaboutme - questions on E-3 renewal and intent to deny

Neverthinkaboutme,

I moved your question into a separate thread because your case has specific details.

I assume you have an immigration attorney?

Rene
Old Apr 13th 2016, 3:51 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Neverthinkaboutme - questions on E-3 renewal and intent to deny

Originally Posted by Neverthinkaboutme
I have received a Intent to Deny from USICS last week ,saying i have to show the evidence April 2015 to Dec 2015.But the major issue is my old employer didn't run paystubs when i am in search of job.I have only two pay stubs NOV and DEC &W2 2015 right now with me.
You might not have pay stubs, but you should have proof of deposits to your bank account! Your bank should be able to provide you with those deposit transactions.

Ian