need advice

Old Mar 25th 2003, 1:48 pm
Dewo

Default need advice

Hi i was last year 4 times on visa waiver in US to visit my fiancee.
june : 10 days,july :15 days,september :11 days
december: 87days/depart date :mars 14
i have a ticket back for april 13.
we sent our I-129F form in december 16 and receive our NOA1 januari 8,2003
but we have still not receive our NOA2.
If i hear nothing about my NOA2 by april 10 i want go back to US and when we
receive our NOA2 i should come back to Belgium to go to embassy and sent my
stuff to US.
Can i come back in now on Visa Waiver before we receive NOA2 or should i ask
the embassy for permission?
My fiancee call to the INS and there say they i have to ask permission at
the embassy.
I read here that some people get in the US without problems while his case
was i n process. Is it true you can come max 1 time/year 90days on VWP?

Old Mar 25th 2003, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

sharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to allsharmilashah is a name known to all

Rajat was here when we filed for our I-129 Petition. This is fine.

However, from what I understand, once the I-129 is filed and pending you can NOT return to the US.

What country are you from and what service center are you using? If your wait is going to be short I would just wait it out... tie up loose ends at home and hopefully you'll be back on your K-1 Visa in no time!

PS Have you gotten all of your documents ready or opened up a provisional file back home?

Good luck!

Sharmila
Old Mar 25th 2003, 4:54 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sharmilashah

However, from what I understand, once the I-129 is filed and pending you can NOT return to the US.
Actually, this is not true; many here have visited with the VWP while their I-129F is pending.

A quick search will show you why this move may be risky, however.