N-400 Timeline

Old Aug 5th 2006, 6:05 pm
Banned

Terrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to behold
Default N-400 Timeline

7/25/06 Application Sent
7/27/06 Application Recieved
8/05/06 NOA recieved, NOA noted I had missing evidence and they would write to tell me what evidence I needed to bring to my interview. Notification time of 540 days of this notice (though website seems to indicate a quicker response than this).
8/05/06 Fingerprint notice recieved, appointment on 8/17/06.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

shahrokh22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: N-400 Timeline

Originally Posted by Terrier
7/25/06 Application Sent
8/05/06 NOA recieved, NOA noted I had missing evidence and they would write to tell me what evidence I needed to bring to my interview. Notification time of 540 days of this notice (though website seems to indicate a quicker response than this).
Hi,
Have they told you what document have you missed?

Thank You
Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:41 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

7/25/06 Application Sent

That 'missing evidence' language was boilerplate on some notices, IIRC. Doesn't necessarily mean you are missing anything, but you do need to take it all with you to the interview.
Maybe Rete remembers, I thought it was VSC that did that.....
Old Aug 10th 2006, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

Hi again,
Are you applying for naturalization through marriage or 5 year residency?

Thank You

7/25/06 Application Sent
Old Aug 11th 2006, 11:18 am
Banned

Terrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to beholdTerrier is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shahrokh22
Hi again,
Are you applying for naturalization through marriage or 5 year residency?

Thank You
Marriage so am applying after 3 years.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Again,
Si I guess you also responded to parts 6 and 7 based on the past 3 years and not 5 years. Am I correct?
Marriage so am applying after 3 years.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 6:13 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Again,
Si I guess you also responded to parts 6 and 7 based on the past 3 years and not 5 years. Am I correct?
You *could* just answer all the Qs based on 5 years if it would make you more comfortable.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:38 pm
Banned

Hi Again,
Correct.