N-400 Question

Old Oct 4th 2008, 12:34 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default N-400 Question

Hi Folks, long time no type. Hoping everyone is well. I do check in from time to time

Quick question.. I am filling out the forms, married to USC for 3 yrs or more. When I get to any question like last 5 yrs or employment and then last 5 yrs of trips outside the usa.. can I stop at 3 yrs? It's going to be hard to calculate outside the usa after 4 yrs.. I have been here for only 4. That last yr is gonna be a doozie..

thanks in advance
Old Oct 4th 2008, 12:55 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 Question

Substitute 3 wherever it says 5.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 3:54 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by souls canuck
Hi Folks, long time no type. Hoping everyone is well. I do check in from time to time

Quick question.. I am filling out the forms, married to USC for 3 yrs or more. When I get to any question like last 5 yrs or employment and then last 5 yrs of trips outside the usa.. can I stop at 3 yrs? It's going to be hard to calculate outside the usa after 4 yrs.. I have been here for only 4. That last yr is gonna be a doozie..

thanks in advance
Hi souls!! Did you see my N-400 posts?? Sadegh will be here this weekend, he will sign the form, and then when our tax transcripts show up we'll mail it all off. Looks like you and Sadegh will be in the Phoenix N-400 race together, woo hoo! Wouldn't that be so cool to have your oath ceremonies together??

By the way, substitute 3 wherever it says 5, as Rete says.

Rene
Old Oct 4th 2008, 3:55 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

souls, just in case you didn't notice it in all your reading of the N-400 things, the mailing date will change around October 14. Just wanted you to be extra aware of that, in case you mail it around that time.

Rene
Old Oct 4th 2008, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Norri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
souls, just in case you didn't notice it in all your reading of the N-400 things, the mailing date will change around October 14. Just wanted you to be extra aware of that, in case you mail it around that time.

Rene
I guess you meant to say the address will change on 14th October.

It is Friday evening so no worries.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 5:38 am

Originally Posted by Norri
I guess you meant to say the address will change on 14th October.

It is Friday evening so no worries.
Oh wow. LOL I'm really out of it tonight! Thanks for the correction. That makes 3 of us here in Phoenix now!

Rene
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:38 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the tips. I haven't requested the taxes or taken pics. Just trying to put it all together. The list for trips outside the USA will be shorter now that it's only 3 yrs