N-400 interview scheduled

Old Jul 25th 2008, 2:54 am
Forum Regular

ben2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default N-400 interview scheduled

Hi,

My N-400 interview will be on 09/12/2008.
Here's the check list of documents I'm going to bring. Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

1. Letter from USCIS for interview
2. Green card
3. My Passport
4. Drivers license
5. Marriage certificate
6. Wife’s birth certificate + passport
7. 2 passport photos
8. Tax transcripts for last 4 years
9. Birth certificate of kids
10. 1 joint utility bill
11. 1 voided check showing both of our name
12. 1 Bank statement showing my wife as beneficiary
13. Grant deed of the house showing both of our names
14. I was 27 when I got married to my wife, so I don’t need selective service reg.

I can also bring our health insurance cards showing that I’m the primary member and wife and kids are dependents.
I can bring car insurance documents showing both of our names.

-Ben
Old Jul 25th 2008, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

AlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 interview scheduled

Any Advanced Parole document(s)?
SSN card (I was asked for mine)
If you don't like the photographs you submitted with your N-400 form, then bring 2 you like: I was offered the chance to change them.
I also brought along details of joint credit cards, 401K plan, house insurance etc, but these weren't asked for (I did see the Examiner looking through the material we submitted for I-751.
Bring your wife along if possible. It makes for a less-tense day!
Old Jul 25th 2008, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

ben2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AlanR
Any Advanced Parole document(s)?
SSN card (I was asked for mine)
If you don't like the photographs you submitted with your N-400 form, then bring 2 you like: I was offered the chance to change them.
I also brought along details of joint credit cards, 401K plan, house insurance etc, but these weren't asked for (I did see the Examiner looking through the material we submitted for I-751.
Bring your wife along if possible. It makes for a less-tense day!
I keep SSN in my wallet, so that's fine. No advance parole.
credit cards are separate, 401K I manage online, I don't have any paper statement.
Old Jul 26th 2008, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

AlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond reputeAlanR has a reputation beyond repute

My 401K is on-line too - but you can print out the form/statement that shows your wife as beneficiary.