Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

N-400 Interview date received VSC/Boston

N-400 Interview date received VSC/Boston

Old Sep 1st 2008, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

silanone will become famous soon enoughsilanone will become famous soon enough
Default N-400 Interview date received VSC/Boston

Hello all - my N-400 interview has been scheduled for Oct 1. I'd sent my application to VSC in early June and was hoping to hear something about the interview soon! I have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer:

Anyone know where I can find a list of the "new" interview questions?

When did/do these go into effect?

Do I have to be concerned about the interviewing officer preferring to use the old questions?

As always, any thoughts are appreciated!
Old Sep 1st 2008, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: N-400 Interview date received VSC/Boston

Here you go - this is the official site and latest and greatest everything:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...0048f3d6a1RCRD

Scroll to the bottom of the page, download the relevant PDF. I'd highly recommend the flashcards; makes memorizing all 96 questions a snap.

Effective from the second they are posted on the website. Because this is the official USCIS site, you don't need to give a crap about anything else.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

zadok1 is just really nicezadok1 is just really nicezadok1 is just really nicezadok1 is just really nicezadok1 is just really nicezadok1 is just really nicezadok1 is just really nicezadok1 is just really nicezadok1 is just really nicezadok1 is just really nicezadok1 is just really nice
Default Re: N-400 Interview date received VSC/Boston

Since you applied before Oct 1 according to the USCIS website you should have the choice of which test you want to take :

"If an applicant:

Applies BEFORE October 1, 2008 and is scheduled for his or her naturalization interview AFTER October 1, 2008, he or she can choose to take the current test or the redesigned version."

Here is the link to the information on the site: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...000ecd190aRCRD

Of course they don't give any instructions on how that would actually work or whether the interviewing officer would know/comply.

Good luck!