My I-751 was denied and now what?

Old Nov 8th 2009, 8:53 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My I-751 was denied and now what?

Originally Posted by lostlove
Meau:

I don't know from where you got that, something bizarre and absurd at best!
Iceland! Those crazy folk... But since I'm living among volcanoes, it sounds like a good idea!
Electra, eh? Did she die of the swine flu too?
Old Nov 8th 2009, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
Iceland! Those crazy folk... But since I'm living among volcanoes, it sounds like a good idea!
Electra, eh? Did she die of the swine flu too?
Iceland! My newly coined word for bankruptcy.

Yes Electra, she died of swine flu south of the border after been attacked on a hog farm.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

lostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond reputelostlove has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=milan79;8080302]
Originally Posted by makidesuu
Dear Makidesuu, It is really weird, as I thought and heard on here (forum) that your PR never expires the card maybe but your status will not unless IJ says so. Is that true? Anyone?
M: You are a PR till the IJ decides your not! -- My lawyer says so, and something thats like a commandment on this board. Maybe good on books - CFR rules and immigration manuals.
Didn't work for Maki to get her school loan. It sure has its own practical loopholes.

Originally Posted by milan79
Alina, I am very much confused too toooo much of cancelations lol. I really feel for this OP I am praying that it will all be or the application which one supposed to be filed approved :-)
M: Its natural to be confused. For us lay people this case is like an unsavory stew made from a lot of ingredients, to a lawyer its nectar.

This is what you said [B]As the I130, I751, and N400 have to be attached to the first original spouse. ( the 3 forms are like one family )
A: With respect to marriage cases the issues with the I130 and I751 are alike, they are approved based on the bonafide marriage. The I751 approval a must for the N400. So I see them as one family.

We will wait for our immigration rabbi Mr F to comment. .
Old Nov 15th 2009, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

makidesuu is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband and I talked with lawyer last week.

He will file new I485. He will not ask for review for denied I-751 waiver.

If the first court day with IJ comes before the I-485 decision, we will ask for pending. We will ask for pending until we receive I-485 decision.
If I-485 is approved, we will ask them to cancel the former case.
If I-485 is denied, we have to go to IJ and we have to use different lawyer which is his friend for the court. Then, we will need to submit same or more additional documents that I submitted along with I751 waiver.

I don't know if I can keep pending court day with IJ. I told him I can just go the court with IJ regarding denied I751. However, he said it will not make sense since we already asked them to cancel the first one since we were going to adjust states under 2nd marriage.
I am not sure to whom it will not make sense. to immigration? to me? or to this lawyer?
Old Nov 15th 2009, 3:19 pm
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by makidesuu
My husband and I talked with lawyer last week.

He will file new I485. He will not ask for review for denied I-751 waiver.

If the first court day with IJ comes before the I-485 decision, we will ask for pending. We will ask for pending until we receive I-485 decision.
If I-485 is approved, we will ask them to cancel the former case.
If I-485 is denied, we have to go to IJ and we have to use different lawyer which is his friend for the court. Then, we will need to submit same or more additional documents that I submitted along with I751 waiver.

I don't know if I can keep pending court day with IJ. I told him I can just go the court with IJ regarding denied I751. However, he said it will not make sense since we already asked them to cancel the first one since we were going to adjust states under 2nd marriage.
I am not sure to whom it will not make sense. to immigration? to me? or to this lawyer?
Hi:

You keep confusing me. Your descriptions keep making me cringe. I have not really been able to make sense out of them. I once had a case before the IJ from Hell -- he granted the renewed waiver and then denied the I-485 as moot. Both sides waived appeal and IJ then smiled and told client she could apply for immediate naturalization.