Moving to Florida from the UK

Old Jan 14th 2016, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

47candysprinklepants is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Florida from the UK

Originally Posted by dj6372
Really? But and cell and other functions

Would any of these functions be the use of a dictionary?
No need to be so childish to pick up on spelling! If you have nothing valuable to add please don't add any comments, thanks
Old Jan 14th 2016, 7:27 pm
Just Joined

47candysprinklepants is an unknown quantity at this point

We really appreciate the help and advice from people on this thread so far. We are not naive to think things will be easy we just want advice and views from people who have taken the plunge.
Old Jan 14th 2016, 7:45 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 47candysprinklepants
We really appreciate the help and advice from people on this thread so far. We are not naive to think things will be easy we just want advice and views from people who have taken the plunge.
I believe I am correct in saying that every contributor to this thread who lives in the US, identified their route to a visa before building up their dreams. Mostly people either had family/spouse sponsorship or were transferred by an employer. If you don't have one of those two routes open to you then it is going to be somewhere between "tough" and "impossible" for you.
Old Jan 14th 2016, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 47candysprinklepants
Me childish?

Old Jan 14th 2016, 9:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dj6372
Me childish?

I thought you were an old fart as well.